EternusIV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could....but I only have a finite amount of days off I can take other than my regularly scheduled day off...and there are sooo many Fridays :blink: the forces willing , the drive home from work on Friday will be swift and without DPS ( law enforcement ) intervention , and I will be turning my computer on by 4:45 CST here in Texas....

I wish I could....but I only have a finite amount of days off I can take other than my regularly scheduled day off...and there are sooo many Fridays :rolleyes: the forces willing , the drive home from work on Friday will be swift and without DPS ( law enforcement ) intervention , and I will be turning my computer on by 4:45 CST here in Texas....

It's been my experience that DPS intervention is directly proportional to the swiftness of the trip. :rolleyes:

Does someone have a formula for that to help him out? :thumbsup:

:blink::thumbsup:

Pete,

Anyword on whether Richard should drive fast or slow? :python:

Heh - it's looking good for some time later this afternoon.

Better get a good radar detector Richard!

Better still, hire Burt Reynolds (or at least a younger version thereof) to reprise his 'Bandit' role and run interference for you!

Ahhh....instead of a radar detector , then I would go more along the lines of a " radar destroyer " , if possible :python: might be a hit movie there , you think ? Then again , no hauling beer , so the audience might be limited....

Nope, someone already had a sorta similar idea - Deathrace 2000. I think your version would be better than the original though, if that's any consolation. Just hope the DPS (Delayed Processing SNAFUs) don't catch us all unawares.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah!! , all those discussions about race characteristics for ground combat and the like , I just want my turns.....who cares if a planet has gotten it's 81 inhabitants back along with alot of ACM...so inconsequential , we need our turns to retain sanity! So a poorly designed battleship was destroyed because it shot at a pair of tankers which were simply defending themselves...it happens , get over it...beg for mercy , maybe the immenent destruction and defeat can be avoided...we still need our next turns . Glaring at the last round of turns over and over again...arrrggghhh!!! New turns are desperately needed !!!!