Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...the bi-weekly question...how does it look for us to get our turns sometime during Friday afternoon / early Friday evening?

Oy, ugly week I'm afraid - a series of setbacks yesterday has pushed results into <gasp> tomorrow. No way I'll be able to get them out on Friday this time :)

Oy, ugly week I'm afraid - a series of setbacks yesterday has pushed results into <gasp> tomorrow. No way I'll be able to get them out on Friday this time :)

Still good to know in advance. Thanks, Pete!

Since turns are not going go out on Friday ( still 6 hours left on Friday ) , then could we get some kind of an estimate when we might get the email with our turns in our inbox....please :)

I'm still working on them - there's no way to make a calculated estimate at this point, as much depends on my ability to prop open my lateral nictitating membranes at 3:00am....

Oh come on Pete! Sleep is for sissies! You don't reeeeeally need it - not much - not immediately - trust me, it's a waste of too much of your life - just watch - the watch - swing back - and forth - just hear - my voice - you need - no sleep - just do - the turns - and you - will feel - just great - all night - to get - the turns - to us - by dawn ----

Since turns are not going go out on Friday ( still 6 hours left on Friday ) , then could we get some kind of an estimate when we might get the email with our turns in our inbox....please :)

I'm still working on them - there's no way to make a calculated estimate at this point, as much depends on my ability to prop open my lateral nictitating membranes at 3:00am....

Still awake, Pete?

Still awake, Pete?

Alas, the scotch tape and tooth picks I had delivered to Pete apparently did not arrive. Coffee without turns. Do I have to resort to reading the paper? *sigh*