Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make that mid to late afternoon - taking forever to print, and I still have to get the data files generated :)

I've put a fire in the grill and will be putting the meat on for a slow cook in 5 minutes. It should be done in ~ 1.5 hours. I'm sure that the turns will come while I'm cooking. I hope I don't burn the pork.

Does anyone have any cheese to go with my whine?

Make that mid to late afternoon - taking forever to print, and I still have to get the data files generated :)

I've put a fire in the grill and will be putting the meat on for a slow cook in 5 minutes. It should be done in ~ 1.5 hours. I'm sure that the turns will come while I'm cooking. I hope I don't burn the pork.

Does anyone have any cheese to go with my whine?

Just make sure your computer isn't too close to the grill! :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...

Been alittle anxious since , hmmmm...Tuesday evening ? I have restrained myself on Wednesday , today I have had a slack jawed stare at my monitor , nervously looking at my email and then going to the RTG forums , then going back to look at the last turns . Naw , I am not addicted to this silly game , and I don't care if the turns come in tomorrow , or on Sunday for that matter :(

Lots of setups this cycle, which is great! Unfortunately I accidentally ran some utilities twice at the beginning of the cycle and that has forced me to restart from the pre-turn backup. That's bad because of the time lost. There's no way the turns will get out now before Saturday - my guess is early afternoon.

Sorry about that :( And this was looking like a really good run, too...ugh.

Lots of setups this cycle, which is great! Unfortunately I accidentally ran some utilities twice at the beginning of the cycle and that has forced me to restart from the pre-turn backup. That's bad because of the time lost. There's no way the turns will get out now before Saturday - my guess is early afternoon.

Sorry about that :( And this was looking like a really good run, too...ugh.

Bummer... in principle.

However, it turns out I'm headed up north to Higgins Lake and figgured we'd get turns back just after leaving but now I won't feel so bad. Sorry for everyone else who is gonna be jonesing tho.