Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Hi Dr. Chang,

I'll be attending LU this fall, are you on staff there? I will be starting work on my PhD. Maybe between the two of us we can help Pete out.

P

John

"John", I must regretfully note that our... organization is pursuing research of a highly classified nature. However, if you come to "The Lamp Post", you may speak to one of my staff. Perhaps there might be a position open, once we determine your... suitability for our research.

Namaste,

Dr. Edgar Halliwax

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Early afternoon (in Colorado) has come and gone - any chance of an indicator of progress Pete? It's a question of whether I'm going out to meet up with some friends or if it's going to be a case of, "Sorry - something's just come up that I can't put off... see ya next time, ok"

Won't somebody give that poor man in the corner some air!?

Sorry, all requests for air must first be applied for using obamacare form X-384. Please allow three weeks for processing. Emergency requests for air can be approved using obamacare form ZL-377, as long as the form is approved by three attending physicans. Be sure to cross out the word "penectomy" on the form and write in "Oxygination" to avoid any confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, all requests for air must first be applied for using obamacare form X-384. Please allow three weeks for processing. Emergency requests for air can be approved using obamacare form ZL-377, as long as the form is approved by three attending physicans. Be sure to cross out the word "penectomy" on the form and write in "Oxygination" to avoid any confusion.

Three weeks, what an OPTIMIST!

Three weeks, what an OPTIMIST!

LMAO, now that's funny! They can't even move a file across their desk, from the inbox to the outbox in three weeks, and if they did, they'd be breaking Union Rules.

Hey, they aren't monitoring this website are they? For non-compliant thoughts? Damn, there goes MY healthcare... See y'all on the death panels.