Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My peoples have various atmospheres....methane , chlorine , oxygen . However , my homeworlds are but humble , underdeveloped and poor in resources , and would add little to a modern starfaring race or empire . Look elsewhere for your worlds or conquests , as my HW's will bring you little joy....

My peoples have various atmospheres....methane , chlorine , oxygen . However , my homeworlds are but humble , underdeveloped and poor in resources , and would add little to a modern starfaring race or empire . Look elsewhere for your worlds or conquests , as my HW's will bring you little joy....

I hear you brother, your preaching to the choir here, I feel the same! :}

*imagines rfouasnon on the corner, holding out a hat. "Spare some Raw Resources, Mister?"*

Well, if he would allow me to survey and evaluate his HWs I could verify this claim of being a resource Pauper. Even if he was correct, I could still improve them with the careful application and utilization of hundreds of Deep Core Surveyors. I just need directions.....

Sakarissa <_<

The Circle

Can you give us a ball park figure Pete - tonight or tomorrow?

How about 45 mins ago!

Result Pete!

Turns just appeared in my mailbox.

Anyone else have issues with their .pdf file? Mine came back with pages 2 and 3 blank, then page 4 starts with the Army Report...

Am I the 'lucky' one this cycle? Or is there any more incidents of this happening?

Can you give us a ball park figure Pete - tonight or tomorrow?

How about 45 mins ago!

Result Pete!

Turns just appeared in my mailbox.

Anyone else have issues with their .pdf file? Mine came back with pages 2 and 3 blank, then page 4 starts with the Army Report...

Am I the 'lucky' one this cycle? Or is there any more incidents of this happening?

No issues with mine.

• 2 weeks later...