Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's still a bit frustrating, losing another afternoon/evening in anticipation of turns though. Sure it's not going to hurt me having to wait, but being hooked by the game in all its complexities, I DO set aside that first weekend for the game as I'm sure others assign their priorities too. Like everyone else I have other things I could be doing - of course I do. But nothing that I can't put aside to pick up the game. It would have been helpful to have been told when we could expect the turns.

Well he did say "late saturday" which technically means he has until 11.59 pm his local time. What I find more worrying is that despite setting aside an extra day turns take longer to run and Pete comes back with "big battles slowing down process". Is anyone seriously expecting there to be fewer or smaller battles in the future? What is Pete doing to solve that or is it just a slow spiral down until Petes computers lets out a hissing shriek and melts?

Oh and yes, would be nice to get some confirmation on that emails have been received and read and acted upon by Pete...

/Locklyn

Sunday morning ... no turns ... another lost weekend :D

The crowd is turning against Pete... must think of something to distract them....

Hey Cestval, it is a real shame, another weekend your prevented from making war across the galaxy destroying all empires in your path, and another weekend I am left in control of my homeworld..... (pete you owe me, the flak Im going to get.... :}

Im sure whatever the delay is it must be serious enough to cause the delay, I very much doubt this is on purpose and we have had a really good run last few months, but as the saying goes

"s@%T happens get over it" :}