EternusIV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That loaded question again Pete - will I have an excuse to stay home Friday evening?

Looking good for Friday evening :blink:

:thumbsup:

oh, that means saturday morning in Germany....... mmhhh...okay.....who really need to sleep ?

hey Tom....one more beer :ranting::cheers:

Sorry , Germany.....you need to add about 8 hours to your current time to get Friday evening here :thumbsup:

I would rather add 8 hours than the 13 that I have to do here in Japan. Had to stay up until 5 am to watch the Red Sox get eliminated last week. Not fun!

Takeda

That loaded question again Pete - will I have an excuse to stay home Friday evening?

Looking good for Friday evening :thumbsup:

:ranting:

oh, that means saturday morning in Germany....... mmhhh...okay.....who really need to sleep ?

hey Tom....one more beer :cheers::cheers:

Ok, Myrgur, one thing first: Krefeld is NOT near cologne! Nothing is near cologne! Krefeld is near Duesseldorf - update your personal informations - NOW! (or maybe someone will loose some points in another game named... you know what I mean...)

Second: Saturday morning is definitely too late! :thumbsup::taz:

Now I have to get me some solace with Pay TVs "Indiana Jones Night"... damn! :blink:

Sorry , Germany.....you need to add about 8 hours to your current time to get Friday evening here :thumbsup:

So that means 7 hours here in the U.K. and in two weeks we go to GMT so that will be 6 hours....subtract the 4, carry the 1....so by 2012 I'll be getting my turns before Pete produces them!?!

Wait ... wait.... no I see what's happened... I've only researched 1st Generation Daylight Saving Time... these advance must come later :ranting: