Rolling Thunder Forums

INST/DISM and Repair of Alien Installations

Locklyn

Look at the installation page of your turn sheet. Figure that each is equivalent in value (except for cost). So a 2500 cost installation probably is 5x better than a 500 cost installation. Best ratio is 1:100.

So Imperial Medical Centers (5000 Improved Pharma) have doubled my pop growth on colonies (when at 1 per 100).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do different characters help at different types of sites?

-Pig Skin

Actually Pig Skin you did not ask about exploration....unless you meant sites as exploration finds...either way all has been covered.

Did I mention I had an interesting battle report...Very curious.

Ookay...getting back to the original thread here...

Any news on Repairing or Dismantling those damaged alien installations for a smaller amount of materials, on all these lovely neutrals we've aquired?

Pete has said that there existed an routine in the program for handling repairs that went gradually but he didn't like it, and he must have disabled it for I have had some neutrals quite a long time...so?

Cheers

/Locklyn

• 1 month later...

BUMP

Wishing a small bump here as Pete has talked about making neutrals more interesting could it be possible to rekindle the discussion about being able to repair installations that neutrals have owned?

:)

/Locklyn

• 5 weeks later...

*Picking up Azuth and dusting him off before continuing to build...*

BUMPS!

• 2 weeks later...

*exasperated BUMP*

This really would be good if it was attended to as earlier promised as those of us who do a lot of diplomacy with neutrals and try to build them up find it annoying that they're just glorified itemholders at the moment.

/Locklyn

According to an early reply from Pete they do actually use up pop and with neutrals having awful growth rates due to size, race and distance they're pretty useless unless it's a 300 pop Imperial Remnant you've found which usually have pretty sharp teeth...It's a pity the whole diplomatic section of the game is still vapors and mists would have been fun for peaceful and diplomatic expansions..

/Locklyn