Rolling Thunder Forums

New Improved Galactic Directory

hobknob

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his nation's discovery of the following friendly star systems:

Khomut

Wacuman.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his nation's discovery of the following friendly star systems:

Macvtrenie

Portugal.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

Macvtrenie

Portugal.

This posting is in record time, I think. Insomnia last night? My turns arrived 6:45 AM local. Or perhaps you are an early riser. Impressive, none-the-less.

Octus

(We're friendly, too. But so far no systems overlap, alas.)

I could say that, as a Privileged Diamond-Class member, I get my game turns earlier than other mere plebs. :woohoo:

But the reality is that my game turn report arrived at 12:58:05 UK time, so I was up and about by then. :angry2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Havier

Ianysh.

Been awhile but TARAK NIVIN will add:

Xyla

Eurysthios

Dav

Turianets

Tyssa

Azaline

Burress

Erick

Onos

Anouchka

Lapu

Horace

Areshes

Hygered

Abbe

Txilar

Dolfin

Orsippus

Joie

Timasion

Evangeline

Bnezta

Kay

Alberade

Rexilima

Czenko

Adema

Shephi

Oiphide

Gwencaion

Teleido

Metesh

Dizeliz

Eurythion

Theano

Egup

Alixte

Korynne

Nemir

Ruviijo

Velda

Ashien

Bonadone

Globko

Menecrates

Biles

Jesi

Zhiuthelisa

Alsonia

Loretta

Onokitse

Last time I added anything was Nov 2005.. I am sure I missed some..

• 2 weeks later...

Azzan

Cedie

Holly.

• 2 weeks later...

Horn

Yimla.

• 2 weeks later...

Bellenger

Treffle.

• 1 month later...

Benish

Bowman

Cassini

Eleude.

• 1 month later...

Alisceon

Bogan

Kuzenka

Kwatoko

Sarvavas.

• 1 month later...

With regret I announce the passing of empire 1571 Aakkrn Empire. The Thoth Consortia has effectively smashed the Aakkrne.

So far in SN I have met two friendly empires and three bullies (Thoth Consortia, Templars and White Shadow Imperium - all attack weaker empires without making any attempt at communication or negotiation).

Colin Glanville

• 6 months later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his friendly nation's discovery of the following friendly star systems:

Agav

Bluegrass

Boomerang

Bullfrog

Elkhound

Gemmel

Phantom

Rommel

Salvien.

By the way, did I mention that we're friendly? :wub: