Rolling Thunder Forums

New Improved Galactic Directory

hobknob

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The advantages are that you might be able to peacefully find a neighbor without firing a shot. Some also use the list to lay claim to systems.

It is very possible to miss a neighbor or pass right by each other in a system. As your exploration goes out further your resources get streched and I find that there are systems I have known about for a long time and still haven't moved into for one reason or another. This list may help in those cases.

The disadvantages are fairly obvious I think. It is up to each individual.

If I was to make a recommendation , I would only submit stuff that was a few systems away from the home system or stuff that is through one ways since there isn't an immediate route back anyway.

:ninja:

The advantages are that you might be able to peacefully find a neighbor without  firing a shot.  Some also use the list to lay claim to systems. 

It is very possible to miss a neighbor or pass right by each other in a system.  As your exploration goes out further your resources get streched and I find that there are systems I have known about for a long time and still haven't moved into for one reason or another.  This list may help in those cases.

The disadvantages are fairly obvious I think.  It is up to each individual.

If I was to make a recommendation , I would only submit stuff that was a few systems away from the home system or stuff that is through one ways since there isn't an immediate route back anyway.

:D

Thanks, that expands a little on what I already thought. I especially thank you for the excellent recommendation. That fits with my natural inclination, but I was starting to feel some peer pressure to put mine out too. I'll hold off until I can expand out a bit more.

Thanks again! :ninja:

Thanks, that expands a little on what I already thought. I especially thank you for the excellent recommendation. That fits with my natural inclination, but I was starting to feel some peer pressure to put mine out too. I'll hold off until I can expand out a bit more.

Thanks again!

That is what I have been doing. I will soon be listing systems outside my core. :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

The Skyron Confederacy claims the following systems as border systems. If you enter one of these systems, we ask you to contact us. We will not treat you as hostile unless you attack us or attempt to move beyond these systems. They are:

Arland

Backstere

Benjermain

Blaine

Brenda

Dell

Exinalda

Hartun

Hathath

Kretchet

Ledia

Maegan

Mamony

Permilia

Pravon

Sissy

Tiffney

Zavist

• 2 weeks later...

I lay claim to the systems with my colonies in them. But since they are practicing the art of not being seen, you will have to find the colonies to know the system is mine. <_<

Of course I lay claim to the whole galaxy but just to indulge you all I list the following systems under my jurisdiction.

Sade

Cvnaci

Protais

Chelsey

Marschall

Zlawec

Skyelar

Reliance

Hodison

Gais

Jounathon

Grubesha