Rolling Thunder Forums

New Improved Galactic Directory

hobknob

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to add the following friendly star system to the friendly New Improved Galactic Directory:

Britannia.

If this friendly star system is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

Ah, to rule Brittania!

Haven't seen that friendly system....

Octus

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to add the following friendly star systems to the friendly New Improved Galactic Directory:

Caruso

Kingston.

If either of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to add the following friendly star systems to the friendly New Improved Galactic Directory:

Blunderbuss

Fitela

Houarn

Jonah

Lyshelle.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Carolina

Hunter

Nimiane.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• 3 weeks later...

Detroit

Nigan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archer

Sofia.

(Am I the only one posting on here now?)

Archer

Sofia.

(Am I the only one posting on here now?)

I keep thinking about it, and now the list will require plenty of free time to pull together. Your method (every cycle) is easier, I think. However, I suspect many do not post due to fear of giving their location away....

Octus

The Duke Danestar formally declares that the following systems are under the controll of the Third Silen Imperium. If you are also familer with these systems we would like to have a little talk. :drunk:

Hagoel

Apis

Degare

Banira

Giraldo

Harmen

Medwyn

Scolace

Cebba

Waldo

Degare

Emely

Sikh

Eysteinn

Gorvenal

Hergrimr

Yorkie

Belisle

Ceneric

Egferth

Noura

Provotor

Walie

Harmen

Vaseleiko

Hergrimr

Herlews

Benniga

Koo

Panas

Locktna

Denston

Philamon

Chabot

Sakeri

Emely

Veseloi

Sikh

Wesh

Wesleigh

Lavender

Vaseleiko

Sir Smeg :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...

Abrahan

Chirek.

• 2 weeks later...

Giolla

Trident

Varb.

For some strange reason, I am unable to open any of the zip files in this thread. I used to be able to and I am able to open the files in the RTG Player download section. Is there some difference in the zip software used between both sections? I am getting ready to post a list of additional systems and I wanted to see if there was overlap.

Try saving them via the right mouse button (save link target) and name them with a .zip file extension. If you click on these in this thread, you will get a 'index.php' or something like that.

With the file saved and renamed via right mouse button menu, the fiel extracts for me.

Hope this helps.