Rolling Thunder Forums

New Improved Galactic Directory

hobknob

Try saving them via the right mouse button (save link target) and name them with a .zip file extension. If you click on these in this thread, you will get a 'index.php' or something like that.

With the file saved and renamed via right mouse button menu, the fiel extracts for me.

Hope this helps.

Thanks that solved the problem.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try saving them via the right mouse button (save link target) and name them with a .zip file extension. If you click on these in this thread, you will get a 'index.php' or something like that.

With the file saved and renamed via right mouse button menu, the fiel extracts for me.

Hope this helps.

Thanks that solved the problem.

Same here - that worked perfectly. :thumbsup::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to add the following friendly star systems to the friendly New Improved Galactic Directory:

Africa

Foreman

Gildan.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to add the following friendly star systems to the friendly New Improved Galactic Directory:

Batrak

Borith

Lambin

Vigilante.

If any of these friendly star systems is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Aretta

Vynetta.

• 4 weeks later...

Kosnetka

Loma

Obalesh

Smirenko.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :python:

• 4 weeks later...

Ennis

Helas

Lensar

Shaune.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :jawdrop:

• 1 month later...

Garroway

Legota

Sonndra.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ebrulf

Hallr

Leodard

Lycophon

Ustina.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Andromeda

Gancho

Miklos

Orelus

Pluto

Svetozar.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :robot:

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his nation's discovery of the following friendly star system:

Mochgus.

If this friendly star system is familiar to you, then please get in touch.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? :taz:

• 5 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his nation's discovery of the following friendly star systems:

Kessie

Nalieznik

Oledina

Zunbeltz.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? <_<

• 2 weeks later...

His Friendliness, President D'Ubya Bush of The Bush Administration (a friendly race of space-faring bushes) wishes to publish his nation's discovery of the following friendly star systems:

Johntae

Seduli.

PS: Did I mention that we're friendly? <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Jenalyn

Stormbird.