Rolling Thunder Forums

F.A.Q

RTGPete

Is there a way to udpate an existing ship design? Lets say I want the exact same ship but want to add 10,000 Cargo Bay. Is there a way to do this without having to enter all the other componets over again?

does anyone have any thought on the FNAM order I asked about above????

Is there a way to udpate an existing ship design? Lets say I want the exact same ship but want to add 10,000 Cargo Bay. Is there a way to do this without having to enter all the other componets over again?

does anyone have any thought on the FNAM order I asked about above????

Not as far as I'm aware. You unfortunately must do an Eliminate Design (ED) then do a new NUD.

FNAM?? No clue.......Never used and not in the order list on the Order Entry software version I have.

New Orders

Priority #] EXIL (Exile Character) Exile a specific character EXIL, [Character ID#] FNAM(Rename Fleets) A new order, FNAM has been added – it is very similar to the NAME (Name Legendary Characters) order, allowing you to rename up to five fleets per FNAM. FNAM, [Fleet #], [New Name], [Fleet

http://supernovarote.wikispaces.com/New+Orders - last edited Dec 3, 2011 7:50 pm by user_none_sm.jpgLord_Deependra