Rolling Thunder Forums

What would you classify your race as?

athonian

What would you classify your race as?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I've edited some of the posts (and the original poll options) for political content - I think I've gotten everything of that nature, just let me know if I've missed something. I don't like to jump in a lot but nothing gets the blood boiling faster than a real-world political discussion, particularly during election years, and that really isn't the purpose of this board. Nothing personal to anyone here - we all have our opinions and our reasons for having them.

Please keep it game-related for all our sakes :alien2:

Russ

One of the new options reminded me, after the wedding's over and life's settled down a bit my next SN race will be based off the Tick comics by Ben Edlund. nigh-invulnerable arachnids, but not terribly bright. Should be interesting.

"Go ahead. Shoot me in the head again. Bring it on."

One of the new options reminded me, after the wedding's over and life's settled down a bit my next SN race will be based off the Tick comics by Ben Edlund. nigh-invulnerable arachnids, but not terribly bright. Should be interesting.

"Go ahead. Shoot me in the head again. Bring it on."

Spoon!! :lol:

You could also try a race of Man-Eating Cows, but it would be more fun I suppose to play the big blue guy himself...

faint faint memories...

the moon had something etched into it didn't it?

bah. i sorta remember it. barely. i believe the show was around when i was in my power rangers phase. =) yeah that would be a long long time ago for me =)

then again i could ask a kind if he like power rangers and he'll look at me and think i'm a dinosaur. my generation was ninja turtles all the way. and spiderman. spiderman was a great cartoon and the sliver surfer! yeah! *memories flood Ali's being*

faint faint memories...

the moon had something etched into it didn't it?

:lol:

First Chairface tried to write his name on the moon and parital succeded

Then NASA (I think) tried to correct this by demolition (Causing even more damage)

Then a Galacticus type character later took a "Bite" out of the moon!

It was great, if you weren't sure when a certain Tick Episode took place, you only had to wait to see what condition the moon was in the background! :(