Rolling Thunder Forums

Energy Sapper Creature Knowledge

Kahless

I'm just wondering since it would have been fun to find something that made the game universe a wee bit less "flat" than it is now, an NPC empire which actually had starships and actively defended an advanced world, discovering religion had a point or some of those elusive Energy Sapper Beasts et such and believe you me, I've been EXPLoring heavily since day one with all my empires and have scouted so many systems...perhaps my part of the universe simply got a raw deal on "Universe Generation Day" :laugh:

Cheers

/Locklyn

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I did that too, only gave me the ability to actually construct those Heavy and Light Fanatics which despite the claims of the text in the RTD have NO supernatural powers whatsoever which was a bummer. They're basically close combat sluggers that use nukes. No other effect of that tech though

Cheers

/Locklyn

Maybe higher generations in Social Engineering coupled with Fanatic Population will help with the chances to receive a "religious" unit. Special Religious units are granted by the game and not producible by a player. Also, having a lot of religious buildings might increase that chance a little bit. Now that I think about it, maybe you might need to build a few of those Fanatic units and they get promoted to a Special Religious unit? *shrug*

Sakarissa :laugh:

Could be but I'm not holding my breath, have a couple of them on my HW and some others on a captured HW where they seem happy but we'll see especially with the whole religion thingy I guess,

Cheers

/Locklyn