Rolling Thunder Forums

Heehee hee

Kurassier

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Vikings fan, so the Superbowl, while interesting this year, didn't spark that much excitement for me.

As to rugby, have to confess, while I enjoy watching from time to time, I have no idea if my nation (USA) was even in such a competition.

No, not at all, just thought we have all been complaining too much over the past few months (which is of course our right to do so) Just thought I'd celebrate the fact that I can actually play this game and not take myself toooo seriously!!

Cheers all! <_<

I'm a Vikings fan, so the Superbowl, while interesting this year, didn't spark that much excitement for me.

As to rugby, have to confess, while I enjoy watching from time to time, I have no idea if my nation (USA) was even in such a competition.

No, not at all, just thought we have all been complaining too much over the past few months (which is of course our right to do so)  Just thought I'd celebrate the fact that I can actually play this game and not take myself toooo seriously!!

Cheers all! :pirate2:

Very good, Kurassier, and now Just what is the status of my shipment of BLOODWINE??? <_<

Kahless :taz:

Six Nations Rugby: England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland & Wales.

France vs Scotland 16:9 :taz:

Italy vs Ireland 17:28 :D

Wales vs England 11:9 :cheers:

Rest of the fixtures should be interesting!

Sakarissa looks up from his paperwork as his executive assistant quietly enters his office. "Yes?"

"We just received another status report on our continuing efforts to divert the Bloodwine shipments to Kahless."

"And?"

"Successful. We still haven't been able to crack their computerized ordering system but our Corp of Computer Geeks are hopeful of eventual success. However, our stealth systems are performing at optimum efficiency since we have been able to either divert the Bloodwine shipments entirely or substitute something cheap in its place without being detected."

"Excellent."

Sakarissa :D

Sakarissa looks up from his paperwork as his executive assistant quietly enters his office. "Yes?"

"We just received another status report on our continuing efforts to divert the Bloodwine shipments to Kahless."

"And?"

"Successful. We still haven't been able to crack their computerized ordering system but our Corp of Computer Geeks are hopeful of eventual success. However, our stealth systems are performing at optimum efficiency since we have been able to either divert the Bloodwine shipments entirely or substitute something cheap in its place without being detected."

"Excellent."

Sakarissa 

You of course know that IF this were true it would mean war! :D

Kahless actually has soooo much bloodwine, that he thinks he's ordered more than he actually has, he just drinks it all. If he had someone who actually monitors the shipments, he would see that he actually receives a free shipment after every 10th one. He's a very good customer, just a bit grumpy when he runs out. :cheers::taz: