Rolling Thunder Forums

ICE-1

Hughestrog

i believe the best way to express my concern over this development would be an explicative.

OH... *insert a four letter word that refers something really stinky... or quite possibly a derogatory term for a pleasurable interaction with another being, or even both with one ending in -ing, whichever is least offensive*

hm.

anyways if it is found in a expl would that mean it could change the world that it is found on? in the same turn it is found? please don't tell me that it's possible to find ICE-1 on an EXPL order and have it take effect at the same time.

cuz that would really suck.

oh god. shoot me if that happens.

*insert repeated and panicked use of the very same explicative that is used above*

cest... u've given me hope. *breathes sigh of relief*

Maybe not that much if you use standing orders for exploration and include offloading to the planet after the XEXPL. ICE-1 would then finish the turn on the planet and be able to do its stuff.

Which is why I wanted to know in the first place. Obviously that planet I can't (yet) colonise is going to be junkyard for a while :D

Which is why I wanted to know in the first place. Obviously that planet I can't (yet) colonise is going to be junkyard for a while

I thought ICE only effected resources and yields. Is that not true? :taz:

Also, I had another thought. Just do a LC ICE-1 and a JETT. Then you will get rid of it and it only costs an AP. It will screw up the standing order slightly but better than having the ICE-1 run wild. :D