Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 startup status??

SPGraves

The third month anniversary of the begining of Game 74 is about here. That anniversary seems like a good time to ask ............What's the status of begining Game 75??

Is it true that the game is filling up and the only spot left available to me will be the specially created Mexican or Greenland position?

The third month anniversary of the begining of Game 74 is about here.  That anniversary seems like a good time to ask ............What's the status of begining Game 75??   

Is it true that the game is filling up and the only spot left available to me will be the specially created Mexican or Greenland position?

I too am interested in the start of 75. Should we declare our TA now, or surprise everybody on turn 4?

Gecko,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I have already been awarded 39 of the 40 positions so if anyone fancies there chances of beating me then..... COME ON!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have already been awarded 39 of the 40 positions so if anyone fancies there chances of beating me then..... COME ON!!!!! :laugh:  ;)  :laugh:

So you have be awarded 2 through 40 of the countries, so I guess you are still not number one. In this game either.... :laugh:

Goodluck, you'll need it. ;)

DezertCamel :D

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ah the great humpback of the desert, I wonder if your going to be in 75, you will probably be so scared of defeat you'll end up on the other side of the Atlantic again playing the gud ol US of A

You will have to be, that may be the only one left :laugh:

See you on the battlefield Mon Capitan :laugh: