Rolling Thunder Forums

Hope you get well soon!

Ur Lord Tedric

Uploading good wishes and virtual good health to Pete, and his kin if they need it! Get better. And do the turns only when it won't delay your recovery. Then I KNOW we will all be sending you our very best for a hasty improvement!

Octus

(And once again, RTG displays excellent customer service by keeping the players in the loop, no matter how disappointed we may be. Thanks!) :thumbsup:

Uploading good wishes and virtual good health to Pete, and his kin if they need it! Get better. And do the turns only when it won't delay your recovery. Then I KNOW we will all be sending you our very best for a hasty improvement!

Octus

(And once again, RTG displays excellent customer service by keeping the players in the loop, no matter how disappointed we may be. Thanks!) :thumbsup:

Absolutely! I couldn't agree more!

I trust that Pete is using those Species Engineering points he had left over at birth to improve his Constitution. :)

If all else fails, sleep :thumbsup:

Turns by even next Monday won't ruin my life.....but as Russ suggested in the post...I have a feeling Pete cannot be stopped by mere bacteria....they can only hope to contain him.

Wishing you all the best, Pete, I hope it passes soon and you're all snuggled up in what I assume is a snowy landscape.....

Lemsip Max Strength (well, in UK) is the stuff! 

Mark 

ur-Lord...this is a common misconception (not just by Europeans BTW) that Colorado (Denver through Colorado Springs) is cold in the Winter. Paris (France not Texas) is on a latitude with the Canadian border making the Front Range (as it is commonly called) closer to the equator.

The Rockies (small mountain range) act as a break for weather forcing the clouds to drop moisture (aka snow) into the mountains and making the front range have clear and sunny days. Denver (the Pete land) is at 1 mile high. Colorado Springs (home to the Piratically terror) is about 1000 feet higher (for Lars that would be 300 Meters +/- a few). This week we experienced a cooling effect dropping day time to 40F. It will warm up the rest of the week to 60F.

Pete is snuggled in but I doubt he has any snow on the ground (other than maybe some shade areas facing North).

:beer:

Wishing you all the best, Pete, I hope it passes soon and you're all snuggled up in what I assume is a snowy landscape.....

Lemsip Max Strength (well, in UK) is the stuff! 

Mark 

ur-Lord...this is a common misconception (not just by Europeans BTW) that Colorado (Denver through Colorado Springs) is cold in the Winter. Paris (France not Texas) is on a latitude with the Canadian border making the Front Range (as it is commonly called) closer to the equator.

The Rockies (small mountain range) act as a break for weather forcing the clouds to drop moisture (aka snow) into the mountains and making the front range have clear and sunny days. Denver (the Pete land) is at 1 mile high. Colorado Springs (home to the Piratically terror) is about 1000 feet higher (for Lars that would be 300 Meters +/- a few). This week we experienced a cooling effect dropping day time to 40F. It will warm up the rest of the week to 60F.

Pete is snuggled in but I doubt he has any snow on the ground (other than maybe some shade areas facing North).

:)

Wow!

Here we are in mild and damp England surrounded by snowy scapes (and I too am popping Lemsips every 4 hours and just hoping for a nice turn tomorrow to lift my spirits) - so I just assumed that great tracts of Colorado must be covered...

I live at a mere 400ft above sea level and have a dusting of the white stuff.

It was snowing on ER again and that's down in Chicago.... :beer:

Mx