Rolling Thunder Forums

Gen Con

Steve_Kort

LOL!!

I wish I could take credit for creating that sig :angry2:

I saw it through a friend's website. There are actually three installations to this sig. I'll post the second sig next week. The third has profanity but I'll scrounge around for the link.

Its one of those deals where you have to download the linking .gif to desktop and then cut and paste the remote address into your IMG.

:woohoo:

Happy turn results!

EDIT: And yeah Steve, Alcatraz would be great. That was a fun place. The RAM, across the street is pretty cool too. They always have a sci-fi/fantasy film going on the big screen TV and you can even overhear a few games going on there. I hope to see everyone that was there last year and a few more people, too.

lol yeah i've seen it a few times. i'm shocked to see it here tho.

i dont think i've seen all three installations tho. just... 2 of em.

anyways i'd like to try and come to gencon. we'll see how it goes. =P

Either works for me. We will make a solid commitment in July to let everyone know where we will be. Hopefully Pete will be there and then we can at least say that it was not only fun but some what productive. <VBG> No matter what it will be a great time.

Steve

LOL!!

I wish I could take credit for creating that sig :blink:

I saw it through a friend's website.  There are actually three installations to this sig.  I'll post the second sig next week.  The third has profanity but I'll scrounge around for the link.

Its one of those deals where you have to download the linking .gif to desktop and then cut and paste the remote address into your IMG.

:D

Happy turn results!

EDIT:  And yeah Steve, Alcatraz would be great.  That was a fun place.  The RAM, across the street is pretty cool too.  They always have a sci-fi/fantasy film going on the big screen TV and you can even overhear a few games going on there.  I hope to see everyone that was there last year and a few more people, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

Trying to get a head count. I know a couple people who might make the Trek from Colorado if there is a decent SNROTE showing at the Con.

I count 4 that I know of, including Steve Kort, Ed Mooney (I *think*) and myself, thus far.

Any news from DWillard or Temuachan? Those guys were a blast, too.

• 2 months later...