Rolling Thunder Forums

Battlestar Galactica

Assumption: You've just watched the last episode of Season 1

That was on months ago here in the UK, so does that mean that the second Seasons going to be on our screens soon?

Your assumption is correct. Episode 113.

As to the other, I don't know. I did see that the original air date was Jan 25th. If you have the same 3 - 4 month gap we do, you should be seeing season 2 very soon.

I wonder why there is such a gap between the showings there and here?

Actually they just started shooting in late March, so I would guess they're going to do season 2 simultaneously.

It was kind of refreshing to see UK get somethign first for a change, even if it left me waiting impatiently to see what they were raving about. (I refuse to use BitTorrent, so I made myself wait)

I made myself wait

Aren't you glad :huh:

I am, actually.

Brother Takeda, you could always download them. Or wait for the DVD to come out (you know they're gonna)

I made myself wait

Aren't you glad :pirate2:

I am, actually.

Brother Takeda, you could always download them. Or wait for the DVD to come out (you know they're gonna)

:huh:

Oh they have already! Adverts on TV - "New 13 part series, plus special deleted scenes".......

Mx

American update :huh:

I saw final episode last night and there was a trailer at the end of the show that seemed to show footage for the 'next' episode. They didn't mention anything about a "season Two" so I went online to look at the schedule.

Looks like they are simply rerunning the first season from Episode #101 ("33") this Friday.

The BB on sci-fi channel all seem to confirm that Season 2 is coming out in "July 2005"

• 3 months later...