Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

Tommorow we recieve the first possible battle reports in Game 75.

The previous thread was for introductions and degenerated into a great deal of childish babble at times.

Let us leave the old thread and habits behind.

Let this new thread serve for posts on the real battle reports and good natured taunting of friend and foe.

PS: Pete/Russ......please lock the previous Game75 thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, keep the other thread going and let the children play there. If any one feels that I have lowerd to that level, then I may have. But some times those that are like that all the time only understand things at that level, sad but true :D. And some times it's hard not to get sucked in. I agree with SP about this thread though. Lets try to keep this one a bit more mature. It's a friendly war. Wow, that sounds kind of odd :huh:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Does this mean I can post more of my wonderous meanderings :D

By The Way - I Play..... DA DA DA........... ICELAND

If this thread takes off i'll just have to pay no mind to the square sponge. It's clear he just wants to make truble :D here weather he is plaing in 75 or not. Nor is he Iceland, SPGraves started the last thread and signed in as Iceland, Bob is just being difficult here Predator. I'll put money on this one. :huh:

News from the front.....

Germany declared war on France :huh:

Persia declared war on Great Britain :blink:

Denmark seems to prepare for a visit to my nice woodlands... TA with Germany :D .

Anyway the clockmaker was right with his blocks :cheers:

News from the front.....

Germany declared war on France :cheers:

Persia declared war on Great Britain  :cheers:

Denmark seems to prepare for a visit to my nice woodlands... TA with Germany :D

Anyway the clockmaker was right with his blocks  :blink:

You seem confused with Germany's move, thats good :huh:. and I will agree with your surprized expression on Persia's declaration :blink:. but you don't seem to happy with the accuracy of the call on the blocks. There are a few unknowns still and a couple countries I could be wrong on. But that list was a team effort. I can't take all the credit :cheers:.

There's nothing confusing with Persia move. He was the only Kuweit neighbour who was not hampered by a non agression pact with Great Britain and used the fact to his advantage (ie captured Kuwait before the others who had to break the pact first).

This is a good point :huh:

However, He would have to go through Iraq to do it and could as they are TA's. But why not just let Iraq have it......unless, HHMMM?? :D Your rght, not that surprizing of a move now that I think about it.

You have no need to fear Denmark and Germanys TA....

However you should fear Denmark, Germany, Lowlands, Switzerland and Polands TA. :D

Remember these words - I will not attack Sweden first ( that does not mean eveyone else wont attack Sweden ) :huh:

I told you I had plans elsewhere.

This is a good point :o

However, He would have to go through Iraq to do it and could as they are TA's. But why not just let Iraq have it......unless, HHMMM?? :wacko:    Your rght, not that surprizing of a move now that I think about it.

I would have to believe that Persia has no sinister intentions with this move. Iraq doesn't mind giving up Rumaila. And I am sure that the Kuwaitis are eager to see the Persians. The Saudi citizens who live on the border of the soon-to-become Persian-annex are happy as long as the Kuwaiti people are happy.

I couldn't imagine the Persians acting aggressively towards the peaceful Saudis, but the locals have dug in just in case.

• 1 month later...

I'm was taking in the delights, of assisting my lovely courtesans, in arranging the flora gardens, at my chateau, in St. Petersburg.

:cheers:

Then...

I ne'er see so many peoples try to crowd into one place.

Four against one?

Are you all certain you'll have enough room for all of yous?

:P

J'en peux croire!