Signing Off

MadMartinB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin-

Bah! The rumors were true.

We've had our differences to be sure, but you've made the RTG world a far more interesting place. :blink:

Your departure IS a loss to the community as a whole (whether they love ya or hate ya :angry2: )

Good luck in your future gaming endeavors.

Brad

Hey, don't go dropping untill I've had a chance to actually fight you in the game!? Me with my ships all nice and ready and you stop playing, no fair. Seriously though, good luck in any other endeavours you get yourself in.

:angry2:

Lars

Sad to see him go, but I can understand his feelings on the issue.

Am I to understand that he played the Go'ald? The Bloody Fist guy is MMB?

Or am I really confused?

Or, is this all an illusion and I'm still in 4th grade staring out the window at the old oak tree?

Am I to understand that he played the Go'ald?  The Bloody Fist guy is MMB?

Or am I really confused?

Or, is this all an illusion and I'm still in 4th grade staring out the window at the old oak tree?

Can I ask a quick question here?

His feelings on what issue? Is there another thread somewhere that explains this thread? The Senatorial Sunflower speaks of rumors - what rumors?

Could somebody tell me what is going, or not going, on?

Thanks,

-SK :angry2:

Don't think this will prevent the forces of light from bragging about your defeat, especially with this announcement coming so soon after you conveniently fade to back on the Eve of your Destruction. The Vengence of the GSL is at hand, why spoil the fun by leaving?

Still Honored One

Fethra of the Boo

:cheers:

Last post....enjoy all.

madMartinB@yahoo.com

Am I to understand that he played the Go'ald?  The Bloody Fist guy is MMB?

Or am I really confused?

Can I ask a quick question here?

His feelings on what issue? Is there another thread somewhere that explains this thread? The Senatorial Sunflower speaks of rumors - what rumors?

Could somebody tell me what is going, or not going, on?

Thanks,

-SK :cheers:

I was part of a group email that indicated that he might drop. Not sure how or why I got it, or why I was on the list. I took a chance and asked him why. He indicated some of the same reasons why I toy with the idea of dropping from time to time. Granted it might not be the real reason, but the ones he gave seemed pretty mundane.

Now, can someone tell me if he was the Bloody Fist tguy talking about propehcies? If it was and he's gone I'm going to be very disappointed. I really enjoyed those posts.