Rolling Thunder Forums

Contact

Alien Fleet Sighting : {censored} Warp Point # xxxxx [in-system move by empire # 4579]

[stellar cartography reports that Warp Point # xxxxx has not yet been surveyed by your scouts]

SWA The Swarm # 2209 'Swarms Of Insects Spreading Across A Star Field'

105th Recon Group [Quebec]

1 FS Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 12,000 tons)

Alien Spacecraft, you have entered the aetherspace of the Benthis Collective. We welcome you but ask that you hold your present position and swim no deeper into our territory. This system is claimed by the Collectivity and protected by the Charter and laws of the Galactic Senate.

Ambassador Oblrition

for the Collectivity :angry:

The Swarm does not recognize the authority of the Galactic Senate, and we certainly do not recognize the Benthis Collective's claim over Chebyka. Our scout has been present in this system for a very long time, and this area is well within the sphere of the Swarm's influence.

The Swarm - A proud member of Phoenix Arisen

Alien Fleet Sighting : {censored} Warp Point # xxxxx [in-system move by empire # 4579]

[stellar cartography reports that Warp Point # xxxxx has not yet been surveyed by your scouts]

SWA The Swarm # 2209 'Swarms Of Insects Spreading Across A Star Field'

105th Recon Group [Quebec]

1 FS Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 12,000 tons)

Alien Spacecraft, you have entered the aetherspace of the Benthis Collective.  We welcome you but ask that you hold your present position and swim no deeper into our territory.  This system is claimed by the Collectivity and protected by the Charter and laws of the Galactic Senate.

Ambassador Oblrition

for the Collectivity :)

Now that we have dispensed with the niceties we can get on with the work of expelling you from our territory.

President Logion

Benthis Collective

When I saw your initial claim for Chebyka in this thread I assumed that you had just warped in and that you were being cheeky. Now that you have pointed out your claim from 18 months ago that does shed a different light on things. I don't understand how your space could be so close that you could have claimed this system 18 months ago and then we have never bumped into each other. There must be some one-way warps involved. I am going to take this to PM's before the thread gets hijacked by trolls.

The Swarm - Proud member of Phoenix Arisen

When I saw your initial claim for Chebyka in this thread I assumed...

I don't understand...

I am going to take this to PM's...

Backpedal, backpedal, backpedal...and so righteous after the initial neutral report by Ambassador Oblrition of the Benthis Collective. Maybe instead of proud, you're just jumpy. :)

When I saw your initial claim for Chebyka in this thread I assumed that you had just warped in and that you were being cheeky. Now that you have pointed out your claim from 18 months ago that does shed a different light on things. I don't understand how your space could be so close that you could have claimed this system 18 months ago and then we have never bumped into each other. There must be some one-way warps involved. I am going to take this to PM's before the thread gets hijacked by trolls.

We have been in this System for a long time, but we only begain to survey the "E"s in recent turns because they are in a radiation zone and we prefered to acquire better shields before we subjected our crews to the intense bombardment of x-rays in this area.

We simply by passed them and moved on to easier areas. Our home system is rich so we saw nothing to gain by risking the surveys.

We take it you are less than three jumps out from your homeworld and we suspect your pathfinder has no way to leave the system on its own.