Rolling Thunder Forums

Unconditional Surrender

Being called the Hive Mother of the Race called known as the Colony:

Justice has arrived to punish you for your crimes against the GSL and Galactic Civilization, to wit: Treason, Espionage, Aiding Piracy, and Aiding Aggressive Warfare by the PA.

You must lay down your arms, order all your space flocks to stand down, and completely and unconditionally surrender your race's fate to the Mercy of the Triskallian Coalition which now surrounds your Home System of [encrypted] with large force concentrations in both the [enctypted] and [encrypted] systems. More warships arrive with every delay on your part. You can not hope to win. Already you have felt the sting of allied vengance in the [encrypted] system as the brave [encrypted] did smite your commercial vessels comingling Colony body juices with the still wet blood of the Bashkari Aggressors.

If you refuse, your Home System will be quarantined and your race will be eleminated. The governments of the Coalition have authorized xenocide as a final sanction for resistence.

:):D:drunk::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Still Honored One Fethra of the Boo

Ambassador to the Triskallians

Pride of Valwyn(Flag Ship)

War Admiral Fan Tian Chung

Dragon Heart Space Navy

Supreme Commander of Operation Formicide

Pride of Valwyn(Flag Ship)

Fleet Governor Kung Fu Si

Dragon Heart Space Navy

Political Officer for Operation Formicide

Grendal

Special Agent Michelle Soileux la Kazarienne

Civil and Military Advisor to Dragon Heart Space Navy

Kazarian Remnant of Nova Austrasia

King of Valkor

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Boo, had they been faster they could have laid a smackdown on MMB, now all they get is to poke at WKE...

What greater "smackdown" than to see your enemy flee before you? Is I recall MMB was such a proud member of the PA at one time...and flee he did. Now it seems the Boo are simply cleaning up some loose ends. The Romans wish them well in their endeavor.

If you refuse, your Home System will be quarantined and your race will be eleminated. The governments of the Coalition have authorized xenocide as a final sanction for resistence.

This doesn't seem very nice. In fact, genocide or xenocide as you've called it. Seems like a pretty evil thing to me. :)

Maybe the Boo and friends wish to become the new Evil Empire....... :D

This doesn't seem very nice.  In fact, genocide or xenocide as you've called it.  Seems like a pretty evil thing to me.

Lord Kurassier, it might indeed appear "evil", as you call it, to those in the upper deck, far off corner. But the charges were laid out by the Benthis Collective..."Treason, Espionage, Aiding Piracy, and Aiding Aggressive Warfare by the PA". Judge not in a vacuum, Lord Kurassier. Do not forget history and give all care to current events--we have the PA already filling that job. No one likes to forget history more than they.

This doesn't seem very nice. In fact, genocide or xenocide as you've called it. Seems like a pretty evil thing to me. 

Maybe the Boo and friends wish to become the new Evil Empire.......

Pick a number guys and stand in line. :)

Lord Kurassier, it might indeed appear "evil", as you call it, to those in the upper deck, far off corner. But the charges were laid out by the Benthis Collective..."Treason, Espionage, Aiding Piracy, and Aiding Aggressive Warfare by the PA". Judge not in a vacuum, Lord Kurassier. Do not forget history and give all care to current events--we have the PA already filling that job. No one likes to forget history more than they.

Emperor Justinian,

'Treason, Espionage, Aiding Piracy, and Aiding Aggressive Warfare by the PA' are all fine reasons to punish someone and make it so that empire can not threaten the galaxy (or your empire) again. No problem with that, sack his HW and incorporate it into your empire and re-educate the race. BUT to eliminate an entire race to the last being (which is xenocide) because of the choices of their leaders, is inherently evil, no matter how you describe it and no matter if I'm in a vacuum, the upper deck, sitting in a StarBars (which never close by the way!) or watching from the front lines.

So as I said, no problem with conquering, but eliminating an entire race...... That's just plain mean! :) Sounds almost Borg like.... :alien::nuke:

The tricky part is dealing with a hive mind. Perhaps if the semi-sentient drones were to deliver the Queen's Cephalothorax on a long Pike, it would solve the problem.

True, but it certainly seemed to me that this post was out of character with the previous posts I've seen from the Boo. Now I can certainly understand the anger that may exist, but genocide would put you on the same level as them, and I had just assumed you were above that. :)

So as I said, no problem with conquering, but eliminating an entire race......  That's just plain mean! Sounds almost Borg like.... :alien:  :nuke:

Lord Kurassier, you are quite right--elimination would be harsh. But the punishment must fit the crime and there are SO MANY crimes. :)

The Romans are big believers in the Hammurabi Code. And since members of the PA attempted to exterminate our homeworld with mass destruction devices, we fully support extermination as a punishment. :alien: