Rolling Thunder Forums

Colonial Settlers

Eldred

When I use the DIV order to assign a Colonial Settler to an army they don't show up in the drop down list. Is this a known ommission or can you not DIV them for some obscure reason? I have the latest turn entry software before you ask  :)

It is a known issue. You can DIV them, you just have to type the name carefully....

Chief Planner to Ur-Lord Tedric

When I use the DIV order to assign a Colonial Settler to an army they don't show up in the drop down list. Is this a known ommission or can you not DIV them for some obscure reason? I have the latest turn entry software before you ask  :)

It is a known issue. You can DIV them, you just have to type the name carefully....

Chief Planner to Ur-Lord Tedric

Interesting. I tried to DIV Troopers with the Thamians a long time ago and they wouldn't go.

I think the difference is that Troopers are like Imperial Army, Imperial Guard and Imperial Marine Soldiers, they are a component of Ground Force Units whereas the Colonial Settler is a Ground Force Unit.

Interesting. I tried to DIV Troopers with the Thamians a long time ago and they wouldn't go.

I think the difference is that Troopers are like Imperial Army, Imperial Guard and Imperial Marine Soldiers, they are a component of Ground Force Units whereas the Colonial Settler is a Ground Force Unit.

Yes, Troopers, Colonists and the 3 'soldiers' don't fight and therefore cannot be put into armies.

It's only fair, you have to feed, clothe and equip them before they'll stand up to the horders of fledglings of the evil ones..... :(

Chief Warmaster to Ur-Lord Tedric