Rolling Thunder Forums

Fusion Transwarp Dirve changed?

cestvel

In the last turn the building of a Fusion Transwarp Drive failed, stating

that only 49 Mk I Fusion Jump Drives are available. But until the turn before the 25 Mk I

Fusion Jump Drivces statet in the ANZ were enough.

Anyone else had this problem?

Cestvel

Yes, I had it happen as well.

25 Mk I Fusion Jump Drives definitely used to be enough -- I had 95 in stockpile and that even wasn't sufficient.

If these jump drives have been reduced to 100 tons from 1000 that would be okay (still advance notice would be good so we could alter queues - based on my IC usage they are still 1000) but otherwise it seems like a bug.

-LX

In the last turn the building of a Fusion Transwarp Drive failed, stating

that only 49 Mk I Fusion Jump Drives are available. But until the turn before the 25 Mk I

Fusion Jump Drivces statet in the ANZ were enough.

Anyone else had this problem?

Cestvel

25 Mk I Fusion Jump Drives is correct and this is just an error that got into the item database (data for Mk I Fusion Jump Drive is unchanged - error was on Fusion Transwarp Drive). Contact Pete at his Pete@rollingthunder.com address and he can spot correct for Empires that were affected by this one.

Russ

Mmm. Are you saying the anz reports for FTWD are wrong?

This is the component list that I received for the anz

250 Mk I Fusion Jump Drive; 250 Mk II Force Shield; 25,000 Advanced Fuel; 25,000 Improved Electronics; 25,000 Improved Synthetic Materials

vs the NTWD

250 Mk I Nuclear Jump Drive; 250 Mk I Force Shield; 25,000 Advanced Fuel; 25,000 Improved Electronics; 25,000 Improved Synthetic Materials

I hoping there is some consistency?

Nope, the ANZ with 25 FJD is that way at least some month, if not years as it is now.

Building FTWDs for many turns myself, only this last turn failed. Check your Stockpiles, if you used up more FJD as usual.

Perhaps you build them with 250 FJD for tuns ages, so you should have a decend stockpile of FJDs now :-)

Cestvel