Rolling Thunder Forums

Contact with the Scinet

Sakarissa

Is this still a player run empire? I ran across a fleet of theirs this past turn and was curious. Also, I seem to remember them being at war with someone......

Sakarissa  :blush:

Yes, still player-run. He and I both live in San Diego County.

--MacBeth

Royal Illuminati Protectorates

Is this still a player run empire? I ran across a fleet of theirs this past turn and was curious. Also, I seem to remember them being at war with someone......

Sakarissa  :blush:

There was a SCINAT, is that what you're asking about?

-SK :blink:

Was trying to figure out if that was a purposeful reference to Terminator's "Skynet".

Sakarissa  :laugh:

Yes, still player-run. He and I both live in San Diego County.

--MacBeth

Just arrived in your locale for a conference. When does the haze clear up? Thought you kept it no closer than Orange County up north.

Octus Imperium

He and I both live in San Diego County.

--MacBeth

Just arrived in your locale for a conference. When does the haze clear up? Thought you kept it no closer than Orange County up north.

Octus Imperium

Happy today? It looked nice out my window. Saturday was very nice, Sunday very foggy.

--Russ

He and I both live in San Diego County.

--MacBeth

Octus Imperium

Happy today? It looked nice out my window. Saturday was very nice, Sunday very foggy.

--Russ

Very nice today (Wednesday, I think). Headed home tomorrow early evening. Hope the fog holds off, but this evening was very nice. And dinner at the Del Coronado was excellent.

Other than travel, not sure I care about the weather, stuck in the convention center and/or the hotel....

Got to say, down town San Diego (Gaslamp area) is very nice and seems to be improving with every visit!

Octus