Rolling Thunder Forums

Thank You!

lil' PATTON

:blush: On this veterans day I would like to give a big thank you to all veterans, past and present from all nations, that have served there country's in the name of protecting freedom for all. From one former military man to all others :blink: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: On this veterans day I would like to give a big thank you to all veterans, past and present from all nations, that have served there country's in the name of protecting freedom for all. From one former military man to all others :blink: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From one long time Soldier with many years to go to make it to 43 total years of service, all I can say is, Thank you for your service and to all of our bretheren of our sister services.

Hooah.

S

I had one Grandpa that made three drops with the 82nd airborne, did most of his fighting in Italy.

My other grandpa was a cook in the German army, got captured and sent to a POW camp in the US. He decided to stay after the war.

Both were WWII vets, may they rest in peace :blush: