Rolling Thunder Forums

Membership poll

ali-t-akua

Were a Senator in the glory days?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually, I still am a Senator.  I don't recall ever giving up my seat.  :)

I cut my seat from the floor and took it home. It now hangs in my study. Along with GSL logo from the doors of the league building (I'm holding on to it only to keep it safe of course) and a plague with the flag symbols of the close to two dozen players I've had contact with that have been silent for a long, long time and are assumed (or known) to have passed from this playing space.

and a plague with the flag symbols of the close to two dozen players I've had contact with that have been silent for a long, long time and are assumed (or known) to have passed from this playing space.

WKE- a plague of symbols! No wonder those two dozen races have been silent. :python:

Ooops! My secret is out. All the previous races nicknamed me Typhoid-WKE before they expired.

Plaque ... plague ... my excuse is I dropped my message as I was moving it to the forum and never noticed that the bottom of the g had broken off. Yeah, that's it.

and a plague with the flag symbols of the close to two dozen players I've had contact with that have been silent for a long, long time and are assumed (or known) to have passed from this playing space.

WKE- a plague of symbols! No wonder those two dozen races have been silent. :python:

Ooops! My secret is out. All the previous races nicknamed me Typhoid-WKE before they expired.

Plaque ... plague ... my excuse is I dropped my message as I was moving it to the forum and never noticed that the bottom of the g had broken off. Yeah, that's it.

Seeing as how only one WHAPO member has voted on our anonymous poll, I thkn the plague must have struck them too. :woohoo: