Rolling Thunder Forums

Dalelands

Mourngrym

Well,

I had a lot to read on the website but send my final setup yesterday.

I like to roleplay so decided to make a setup I shall enjoy playing.

Now I guess I have to become a master of the spreadsheet soon.

Any player out there I can use as a feedback player? I am sure I still have a lot of questions when my setup will reach me.

See ya flying around,

Mourngrym of the Dalelands.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

Any player out there I can use as a feedback player? I am sure I still have a lot of questions when my setup will reach me.

See ya flying around,

Welcome! As you know from reviewing this forum, there is a huge volume of wisdom buried in the emails. Ask a question and you will get answers. And those of us with 60+ cycles under our belts learn along with you!

Kick your industry in the pants, find iron and crystal resources, and explore away! And have a good time!!

Octus Imperium B)

Well,

See ya flying around,

Congrats and welcome. You can feel free to post your questions on the board. Many of us here will be glad to provide you with feedback.

PS Watch out for the large cats. I hear they love to chase flying things. B)

Congrats and welcome. You can feel free to post your questions on the board. Many of us here will be glad to provide you with feedback.

PS Watch out for the large cats. I hear they love to chase flying things. :cheers:

Now we get to watch the fur fly....

:cheers:

Octus

and the feathers!!! :wub::wub:

Hey! I resmble that remark!

PS Watch out for the large cats. I hear they love to chase flying things.  :oops:

Now we get to watch the fur fly....

:taz:

Octus

and the feathers!!! :wub::wub:

Hey! I resmble that remark!

You are flying fur and feathers???? :cheers:

WARNING: This thread has been hijacked!! All personnel are to report to their stations to repel boarders. :cheers:

Welcome to Intergalactic Communication Network [sN:ROTE Boards], Mourngrym of the Dalelands!

Ignore the silliness of some of your fellow leaders, we don't hold to a lot of ceremony around here. :cheers:

Feel free to ask any questions you like, but only fire things at Eternus. The Sunflower of Space usually deserves it. :wub:

Regards,

-SK :wub:

(Welcome to the game as well! :cheers: )

LOL,

and my advisors warned me of intelligent races out there :wub:

Anyway, I hope to receive my turn today, no clue when I can expect it, but I AM looking forward to it.

Lord Mourngrym of the Dalelands, no fur but lot of feathers. :wub:

LOL,

and my advisors warned me of intelligent races out there  :wub:

Anyway, I hope to receive my turn today, no clue when I can expect it, but I AM looking forward to it.

Lord Mourngrym of the Dalelands, no fur but lot of feathers. :cheers:

Everyone gets their turn at the same time including start up positions. Usually you get it late Friday evening but there are times when they come later than that. :wub:

LOL,

and my advisors warned me of intelligent races out there  :wub:

Lord Mourngrym of the Dalelands, no fur but lot of feathers. :cheers:

Naw, the intellegent ones are OK its the ones that play SNIII yah gotta watch out for.

If in 48 hrs from now, your palms (paws, tendrils, or talons) start to sweat or to itch and you find yourself obsessed with seeing if your turn (PDF) is in the e-mail inbox then you are one to watch out for as well. Keep your eye on the "official turns are in thread" and be advised that if your turn is late it is Eternus' fault cause he started the thread and he lives in Denver and pesters Pete so he can not get them done (I sorta lied about some of that, but you have my blessing to blame him any way) :wub: