Rolling Thunder Forums

OT: Interesting Music Video

NeilGartner

I was hunting around on Google Video when I came across this little gem. I have no idea who sings this but the music video is all wall to wall ship combat from such shows as Space: AAB, Babylon 5, it's spinoff Crusade, Star Trek DS9 and the movie ...cough... Wing Commander. It starts off with the bad guy ships and ends with the hero fleet beating the crap out of them.

It's fun to watch and I hope you enjoy it too. :D

Click Here

Cheers :blink:

I was hunting around on Google Video when I came across this little gem.  I have no idea who sings this but the music video is all wall to wall ship combat from such shows as Space: AAB, Babylon 5, it's spinoff Crusade, Star Trek DS9 and the movie ...cough... Wing Commander.  It starts off with the bad guy ships and ends with the hero fleet beating the crap out of them. 

It's fun to watch and I hope you enjoy it too.  :D

Click Here

Cheers  :blink:

Bab 5 was such a good show! Thanks for the link.

I was hunting around on Google Video when I came across this little gem.  I have no idea who sings this but the music video is all wall to wall ship combat from such shows as Space: AAB, Babylon 5, it's spinoff Crusade, Star Trek DS9 and the movie ...cough... Wing Commander.  It starts off with the bad guy ships and ends with the hero fleet beating the crap out of them. 

It's fun to watch and I hope you enjoy it too.  :blink:

Click Here

Cheers  :D

Great. :D

They have also Making of the Universe

Ah but I did miss seeing the wonderful Eagles from Space:1999

/Locklyn

(Is my age telling now :laugh: )

:D

What really sucks is how many of those ships I recognized from the good old days.

:D

I have to admit that if my empire should get into a shooting war, I won't mind borrowing a ship like the Excalibur for a while. :laugh:

The only problem I had with the video was that it was dark in places (barely able to see most of the SAAB stuff) and they used Commander Wing footage. :woohoo: If the video was newer, they might had used neoBSG instead.

If you like this sort of thing then check out spacebattles.com which has a lot of cross genre ship battles.

Usually come in a series of 3 or 4, sadly nothing new there for a while.

Check out the galactica link if you want to see the 70's BSG fighting the Empire and B5 etc.