Rolling Thunder Forums

War

CLEernest

War has been delcared on the Pheniox Empire and the Lumarian Empire for their assult on Shrike space. A single Lumarian Kracken class DN and a Pheniox Empire Express ship have penetrated Shrike bordrs at the Filida system and destroyed the Pathfinder watching over the warp pont they arrived from. A second minor battle in the Fisk resulted in the destruction of 2 Lumarian warp point mappers. All members of the PA are now concidered hostile for internal safty. All PA members who wish to remain peaceful had best avoid Shrike space.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War has been delcared on the Pheniox Empire and the Lumarian Empire for their assult on Shrike space. A single Lumarian Kracken class DN and a Pheniox Empire Express ship have penetrated Shrike bordrs at the Filida system and destroyed the Pathfinder watching over the warp pont they arrived from. A second minor battle in the Fisk resulted in the destruction of 2 Lumarian warp point mappers. All members of the PA are now concidered hostile for internal safty. All PA members who wish to remain peaceful had best avoid Shrike space.

DN vs. Pathfinder... sounds like a speedbump at best... hardly an invasion :D

And you destroy mapping ships... without listing anything destroyed yourself... were they armed?

DN vs. Pathfinder... sounds like a speedbump at best... hardly an invasion 

Really. :P

If I were going to invade I would make sure I used as much force as possible to guarantee victory.

And you destroy mapping ships... without listing anything destroyed yourself... were they armed?

I would sure like to know the background of this fight as it sounds like it has been brewing for a while. :D

I have heard, though it is probably a wild rumor, that the IDE, and the DIE, and some Vladchek guy are attacking anything, whether it moves or not. I have heard that every empire that sights them has been attacked, except the Shrike.

Rumor has it that at least 7 empires, NOT even rumored to be members of the PA are very interested in the elimination of all the above listed rat bas..... Further, it is said that these empires are secretly cheering on the Phoenix empire, and maybe even helping?

I have heard, though it is probably a wild rumor, that the IDE, and the DIE, and some Vladchek guy are attacking anything, whether it moves or not.  I have heard that every empire that sights them has been attacked, except the Shrike.

Rumor has it that at least 7 empires, NOT even rumored to be members of the PA are very interested in the elimination of all the above listed rat bas.....  Further, it is said that these empires secretly cheering on the Phoenix empire, and maybe even helping?

DIE? One of the more interesting 3 letter empire designations that I have seen.

Further rumors, have DIE, IDE, and the vlad guy as allies, or the same person/family. along with of course Shrike<Self proclaimed peace lover><and the only one of the group to openly declare war on anyone>

Any information on these empires, such as, sightings, star names, ECT, can be posted here<if you are brave enough> or sent via private message to Gill Bates. Macrohard, will pass all info along to those concerned

DIE and IDE are actually the same empire. Also, I am related to the leader of the IDE. We do not have an allience with them. They are monsters who view other life as nothing but food. We constucted a small warfleet with the intnetion of repeling a seemingly inevitalbe IDE invasion of our space. Also the IDE have no alliece with the PA. They are, infact, involved in a massive war with eachother. With the scale of that war I am suprized the PA has the resources to devote to fighting me.

We have heard nothing of an empire connected with Vladcheck. Isn't he one of the evil gods?

As for war details, the pathfinder was stranded in that system on boarder patrol until we could get a WP breaker in there, and the Lumarian scouts where unarmed. They were destroyed by one of our actual picket ships, not another pathfinder. They were attempting to enter systems on which we have a ban on exporation. No alien ships are allowed in these systems to prevent a map to our HW. We had already warned Lumeria to stay out.

It is known that there are a number of hostile empires out there, but all we know of in our realm of space are the IDE, and Pheniox. I suspect the IDE has an ally, but this is not confimed.

"<and the only one of the group to openly declare war on anyone>"

Lumeria and Pheniox have never spoken much, but why else would they send a 11 Million ton DN with over 200,000,000 firepower into my territory and then open fire on my ships. As I have recived no appolgies of even any contact fom either of them I must assume the worst.

I have heard, though it is probably a wild rumor, that the IDE, and the DIE, and some Vladchek guy are attacking anything, whether it moves or not.  I have heard that every empire that sights them has been attacked, except the Shrike.

Rumor has it that at least 7 empires, NOT even rumored to be members of the PA are very interested in the elimination of all the above listed rat bas.....  Further, it is said that these empires are secretly cheering on the Phoenix empire, and maybe even helping?

Hello, there!

"rat bas....." (a.k.a. Imperial Demonic Envelopement) speaking, at your service! :cheers:

Rumors, rumors, and more rumors! Hate them, myself. I always find the truth to be far more intimidating! So let me add a few facts to the list. Not too many facts, mind you. Just enough to clear away some of the "diplomatic" fog.

While we do shoot at an awful lot, we do not target everything "whether it moves or not." In point of fact, we have no less than three neighbors whom we presently categorize as "enemy of our enemy." As a rule, we do not shoot at these races, although there has been the occasional incident sparked by overly enthusiastic ships' captains. If I told you who all they were, well, that would fall under the category of "too many facts!" I will say this, Dominus Immortalus Emperean is not one of them, in spite of the similarities of our "handles" and his apparent similar tendancy to "shoot at anything that moves." (We have each destroyed some of the other's ships in glorious combat! Never talked to them, but I LIKE 'EM!!! :python: )

I do not know any of my neighbor's religious views.

I have never met, nor have I ever communicated with these "Shrikes" that folks are talking about. Although, by word of mouth, I gather that a couple of my neighbors have had contact with them. They sound like they might taste good imapailed on a spit and roasted over a slow fire, with maybe a light honey glaze, though! :oops:

As for Phoenix Empire. Well, I suppose he does have some genuine greivances with us. In the same sence that a wild pig might have a genuine greivance with a lion trying to eat him. To our delight, we have discovered that said wild pig has tusks! It will make his flesh taste all the better when comes the eventual, and inevitable, feast! :unsure:

Lord of the Implements,

Mephisto of the Alpha Circle

Imperial Demonic Envelopement