Rolling Thunder Forums

Trespass

T'Kl'atchu Prime

Attatention GGT!

Your naval forces have been spotted crossing the broder into our space in the Metzaki system. As your forces seem unnatyrally large for a scouting fleet, we demand you declare your porpose in our territory as well as compensate for the loss of our warp defender.

Alien Fleet Sighting : Metzaki - 4 [in-system move by empire # 2060]

GGT The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy # 2060 'Black Phoenix Rising From Golden Egg On Red Trimmed With Purple'

Fleet 4071 [Romeo]

2 AUXL ILS Come Along Now (Medium Auxiliary - 77,100 tons)

656 XB IAS Mosquito Bite (Express Boat - 1,000 tons)

466 ML IAS Lamprey (Minelayer - 1,000 tons)

4 BB IAS Pact Breaker (Battleship - 3,476,000 tons)

3 AUXM ILS All Work No Play (Medium Auxiliary - 83,100 tons)

10 XB IFS Drill Slowly But Deep (Express Boat - 34,200 tons)

10 LTA IFS Mockingbird (Light Tanker - 22,000 tons)

9 MF ITS No Return Policy (Medium Freighter - 650,600 tons)

5 CLNR ICS Solid Foundation (Colonial Liner - 1,272,000 tons)

Queen K'ah'lixha of the tenth incocation

Er... Queen K'ah'lixha???  I hate to tell you this, but um... there is no ambiguity to that fleet.  THAT force... it's an invasion fleet.  I think I'd start building defenses immediately if I sighted that fleet in my territory.

Just my humble suggestion.

I think there is still a question as to whether she is the target or someone else is? In addition you need to take into account that Gremloids are extremely paranoid due to their history so this might be an exploration fleet. I am just glad it is in their territory and not mine. :nuke:

Well, if you are the target and that fleet is within 2-3 of your HW and you haven't already got your defenses in order, then I would be a tad concerned. Might be time to design a new lifeform. Of course, if you have good defenses, then it will simply be a live fire exercise for the defending forces.

Time will tell.....

:cheers::nuke:

Well, if you are the target and that fleet is within 2-3 of your HW and you haven't already got your defenses in order, then I would be a tad concerned.  Might be time to design a new lifeform.  Of course, if you have good defenses, then it will simply be a live fire exercise for the defending forces.

Time will tell.....

:cheers:  :nuke:

I think the name of one of the ships says everything you need to know...

4 BB IAS Pact Breaker (Battleship - 3,476,000 tons)

Can't be more obvious than that

Honoured Queen,

We are not marching on your homeworld, this is in fact a construction fleet which is en route for a construction spot. Unfortunately this spot is not within our region of usual control thus we have sent along additional defensive forces for the construction site. If this is one of your systems, this is most unfortunate but we assure you that we have no wish to expand into your territory other than this specific site.

We will defend this system, of course should any colony of importance of your Empire be situated withint this system then our forces will extend their protection to it as well.

However, we will not accept any other military vessel in the system but take the full weight and responsibility of military security of the system upon our scaly shoulders.

Since this system has not been officially claimed by either your empire or any other empire we consider it contested space and with our forces present consider the claim of ownership settled.

We appreciate your understanding of this and will of course compensate for the warp point picket force.

Please contact us in the future on the earlier enclosed holochannel frequency

Emperor Locklyn

The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy

Macrohard,

Not that I need explain the actions of the GGT to your faction especially in view of that the Honoured Queen seems content with our explanation. When establishing the SWC network you need to defend the installations so to ensure that they do not fall into wrong hands. Considering the PAs views on galactic territory :blink: I am surprised you question my actions with so little knowledge.

Locklyn

Thanks Ali!

I am VERY influenced by Ian M Banks and his Culture series of scifi books. Somehow the aspect of a heavy warship with names like Very Little Gravitas Indeed speak to me :blink:

Cheers

/Locklyn

Macrohard,

Not that I need explain the actions of the GGT to your faction especially in view of that the Honoured Queen seems content with our explanation. When establishing the SWC network you need to defend the installations so to ensure that they do not fall into wrong hands. Considering the PAs views on galactic territory  :blink: I am surprised you question my actions with so little knowledge.

Locklyn

I did not see a question of your actions in my message, just a restatement of the facts as you presented them.

I am glad you are taking your perception of the PA view as your own, IE I have more ships so it is mine. Though the view sounds more like the view of a once famous Pirate, than the view of a GSL member or PA member. Are you becoming that which you profess to Hate? That question need not be answered, as I am just getting the Board going, as since I decided to keep quiet, this board has been as exciting as watching grass grow.

Macrohard,

Not that I need explain the actions of the GGT to your faction especially in view of that the Honoured Queen seems content with our explanation. When establishing the SWC network you need to defend the installations so to ensure that they do not fall into wrong hands. Considering the PAs views on galactic territory  :( I am surprised you question my actions with so little knowledge.

Locklyn

I did not see a question of your actions in my message, just a restatement of the facts as you presented them.

I am glad you are taking your perception of the PA view as your own, IE I have more ships so it is mine. Though the view sounds more like the view of a once famous Pirate, than the view of a GSL member or PA member. Are you becoming that which you profess to Hate? That question need not be answered, as I am just getting the Board going, as since I decided to keep quiet, this board has been as exciting as watching grass grow.

Thanks Agry, we appreciate the entertainment. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Just what is your interest in this "Jodookus" and why are you so interested in stirring up trouble where there is none?

:drunk:

/Locklyn