Rolling Thunder Forums

PA for Peace

EternusIV

Should the PA eliminate MMB and the Romans for the cause of galactic peace?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You forgot the category, "I could care less. What does any of this have to do with galactic peace? We can solve all of our issues over a drink and food at your local StarBars." :pirate:

The VOTE so far is

11 for PA to take out both sides are bring about peace

7 Opposed to the above

19 comedians

We will wait a bit longer for the Absentee Votes to be counted.

In the mean time, we would like all the concerned parties to provide us with a map and a complete list of your star names.

The VOTE so far is

7 Opposed to the above

19 comedians

In the mean time, we would like all the concerned parties to provide us with a map and a complete list of your star names.

I'm unsure as to why you would classify "Only if you self-destruct shortly thereafter" within your 11 take'em out votes. I for one would be rolling on the floor laughing my head off as you destroy your own worlds. Given that such a vote result would be so entertaining to everyone, I suggest your adjust your Comedians summary to read "Comedy and Entertainment", and place the 7 votes here. :)

Hmmm .. maybe this calls for another vote. What would folks find more entertaining in the game. (1) Letting the current war go on and on. (2) Having the PA attack other members and self-destruct. (3) Revive the dancing baby, get a picture of Pete, place his head on it, post it to the web. (4) Give up and go play more WOW. :woohoo:

The VOTE so far is

7 Opposed to the above

19 comedians

I'm unsure as to why you would classify "Only if you self-destruct shortly thereafter" within your 11 take'em out votes. I for one would be rolling on the floor laughing my head off as you destroy your own worlds. Given that such a vote result would be so entertaining to everyone, I suggest your adjust your Comedians summary to read "Comedy and Entertainment", and place the 7 votes here. :)

Hmmm .. maybe this calls for another vote. What would folks find more entertaining in the game. (1) Letting the current war go on and on. (2) Having the PA attack other members and self-destruct. (3) Revive the dancing baby, get a picture of Pete, place his head on it, post it to the web. (4) Give up and go play more WOW. :woohoo:

I dunno. All the options for the new poll sound pretty good to me. But the Pete option could lead to a bunch of new hostile positions with T'ckon everything showing up all over the galaxy hunting down every player active on the boards. Revenge of the GM.