Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Directory

hobknob

Howdy All,

As Keeper of the Galactic Directory I am planning on sending it out in the Newsletter as well as keeping the entire list available in the current format.

Since it is impractical to send out the entire list in the newsletter every week I am taking suggestiosn as to what format you would most like to see.

I am a bit partial to doing things alphabetically along with a new submission section. If you have thoughts or desires on the issue please sound off.

thanks

:D:wub::woohoo:

Howdy All,

As Keeper of the Galactic Directory I am planning on sending it out in the Newsletter as well as keeping the entire list available in the current format.

Since it is impractical to send out the entire list in the newsletter every week I am taking suggestiosn as to what format you would most like to see.

I am a bit partial to doing things alphabetically along with a new submission section.  If you have thoughts or desires on the issue please sound off.

thanks

:D  :wub:  :woohoo:

If you just list new submissions and put a link to the spreadsheet in the newsletter, that should be acceptable.