Rolling Thunder Forums

New Fleet Report Design

Lumeria

YES!!!!

This has been your best formatting addition to date Pete. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now if only the last part of the RTD would show research progress on the tech we have some study on, like the research chart for current research...

And add the last turn's attrition to the header of the Colony report would be cool too.

I like the new Cargo Report format. It took a moment to get used to but I find it easier to read than the old one. One thing I would like to see added is the Special Characters that  are on assigned to that fleet (ideally in both the Fleet Report and the Cargo Report). :o

Hmmm. my fleet report did show the characters I had assigned to the fleets.

I like the new Cargo Report format. It took a moment to get used to but I find it easier to read than the old one. One thing I would like to see added is the Special Characters that  are on assigned to that fleet (ideally in both the Fleet Report and the Cargo Report). :cheers:

Hmmm. my fleet report did show the characters I had assigned to the fleets.

You're right so I withdraw the comment. I have gotten so used to looking at this report the old way as two reports that I did not realize that Pete had combined the two reports in one. :blink:

I think I have too many fleets. :o

I like this change even more now that I see that the two fleet reports are combined into one. :wacko:

If we may request a tiny tweak...

If the Unemployed Pop and the Owning Empire columns could be swapped from the Installations Report to and from the Stockpiles report, that would be great.

It's the Stockpiles we need every turn - and that's where we need the Pop that can be used.

Indeed the establishing empire is a little confusing, but overall it's a great change - especially the Fleet reports :o

Many thanks

Chief Planner to Ur-Lord Tedric

If the Unemployed Pop and the Owning Empire columns could be swapped from the Installations Report to and from the Stockpiles report, that would be great.

It's the Stockpiles we need every turn - and that's where we need the Pop that can be used.

Indeed the establishing empire is a little confusing, but overall it's a great change - especially the Fleet reports :o

Many thanks

I would like to see Unemployed Pop in both places. It helps in the Installation section if you are trying to figure out how many total pop you have in a particular group but it is useful in the Stockpile section as well.

Many thanks

Excellent point. I would like to see it in the order of production lists, stockpiles, then installations.

I noticed a small BUG in the installations section, if you have several pop groups on the same world it seems the only shipyard slips shown are that of the first one, which can make it very confusing for the shipyard engineers :o

Kudos for all the interesting changes

:cheers:

/Locklyn

I noticed a small BUG in the installations section, if you have several pop groups on the same world it seems the only shipyard slips shown are that of the first one, which can make it very confusing for the shipyard engineers :o

:cheers:

/Locklyn

Yes, that and some other issues are known - working on some changes for the next cycle.

I noticed a small BUG in the installations section, if you have several pop groups on the same world it seems the only shipyard slips shown are that of the first one, which can make it very confusing for the shipyard engineers :thumbsup:

:drunk:

/Locklyn

Yes, that and some other issues are known - working on some changes for the next cycle.

If a fleet has fuel tanks and cargo bays but they are empty, could the fleet report still show up and list 0 of 1,000,000 rather than being blank?

• 2 weeks later...