Rolling Thunder Forums

Warning Salvo

EEOC

The Templars have continued to ignore both our board posts and our emails. It is with great misgiving that we must put the EEOC on a war footing.

Templars - Please remove your ships from EEOC space. Any further hostilities will lead to all out war.

Dear Ambassador of the Honored EEOC, and fellow sentients in our shared region of Space-

Events have caused rather momentous changes in my hunting grounds. Sisters of the Pride now serve in postions of ultimate authority over the civilization known as The Collectors. There will be a... bit of administrative sifting to solidify the Collector's role within the Pride of the Hunting Sisters, but we do have immediate control of the Collector's military.

We will honor all treaties and alliances previously negotiated by the Collectors, as long as said empires continue to seek peaciful expansion and resolution of conflict. Indeed, we shall also seek out new, peaciful hunting grounds with any who contact us.

These changes place the interests of the Gosht Kohr much closer to the region populated by the EEOC, the Templars and others. We should open communication immediately, for the benefit of all.

It is my hope that we can meet the future together, in peace. Predators need not hunt one another when herds are managed and shared.

Sha'thar

Pride Eldress

The Gosht Kohr and the Collectors.

I, Gjor'haan, called as a disciple of Gjo'jaol, Darkness of Darkness, and Shor'ha, his servant; to the Collectors and Gosht Kohr, to those that have been sanctified in Darkness, disciples by calling, with all who in every place call upon Gjo'jaol for strength, present, once again, testament to the divine glory of Gjo'jaol:

Had you taken time to communicate your intentions of 'picking up' the Collectors, we would have divulged the fact that several million tons of warships are on their way to eradicate all life on Vodomol-1 and that every warp point within the system has been properly sieged.

You are better equipped for a war against Birds and Mice, than against us.....

Therefore, we do not recognize your authority over the Collectors.

Prepare for war, yes, even upon your own glades.

To honored Gjor'haan-

We seek not the hunting grounds you frequent.

We had been in communication with you. Indeed, our last communication to you went unanswered. We have a number of ships in systems forming what appears to be the shortest route between your home system and that of the Collectors, and have seen no activity in many months. We submit, quietly, that communication works both ways.

We seek not your hunting grounds. Consider what this means; considerable resources which had been aimed at your destruction are no longer so. Weapons of war which once threatened may now be traded... shared. The Collectors can be made to offer you tribute.

Perhaps the way is open now for hunting cooperation. There are verdant fields of game not far off.

I have sent communications to you through more secure channels. I suggest we continue this communication there.

Sha'thar

Pride Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

I, Gjor'haan, called as a disciple of Gjo'jaol, Darkness of Darkness, and Shor'ha, his servant; to the Gosht Kohr, to those that have been sanctified in Darkness, disciples by calling, with all who in every place call upon Gjo'jaol for strength, present, once again, testament to the divine glory of Gjo'jaol:

Cats, blessed with wisdom of the elephants

Your words are noble, and wise

My brothers of the Cauldron cannot forgive the crimes against our masses until Vodomol no longer sings. Gjo'jaol's forgiveness, bestowed with blood.

There was noise in our silence past, made by fleets in motion fueled with vengeance

The Cauldron must fill. The Collectors must die.

Do them honor and prepare for them a noble exit as a tribute for our war, our sorrow, our dead brothers, Collector and Fury alike.

We have come across Templar space and would like to claim all their systems as our own. We will of course respect territorial requests by the Fury and by the Mighty Cats. Please advise at your earliest convenience which systems you are requesting...

EEOC - please avoid us. We cannot stand "squeeky clean" empires.

EEOC - please avoid us. We cannot stand "squeeky clean" empires.

Those pesky honorable types...always getting in the way and holding you at your word. :angry2:

I submit, humbly, that it is possible to be both fierce and honorable. Some sub-populations of the Gosht Kohr practice ambush hunting, and yet this is simply a tool for survival.

And no, that lion statue outside the MGM Grand in Las Vegas is not "just waiting for the right moment."

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr