Rolling Thunder Forums

bug or feature

rotor911

When you update your "global load exclusion list]" (the list of things that you don't want to be loaded by LC ALL orders), the LC ALL orders in Convoys Routes still continue to use the list that existed when the Convoy Route was created.

an example to be sure to be understood :) :

t1 : global exclusion list = coal, construction materials

t2 : convoy route created with a LC ALL order: loads everything but coal and construction mats

t3 : improved construction materials added to global exclusion list

t4 : LC ALL order in convoy route still loads improved constr mat..

To me, it's really annoying but maybe there's a reason for it hence the title of the thread. I'd like to know your opinions about it. And if somebody knows a workaround...

When you update your "global load exclusion list]" (the list of things that you don't want to be loaded by LC ALL orders), the LC ALL orders in Convoys Routes still continue to use the list that existed when the Convoy Route was created.

an example to be sure to be understood :angry2: :

t1 : global exclusion list = coal, construction materials

t2 : convoy route created with a LC ALL order: loads everything but coal and construction mats

t3 : improved construction materials added to global exclusion list

t4 : LC ALL order in convoy route still loads improved constr mat..

To me, it's really annoying but maybe there's a reason for it hence the title of the thread. I'd like to know your opinions about it. And if somebody knows a workaround...

Not sure I've seen this problem- I've added global excludes (for coal) and subsequent convoys have not picked up coal. Couls it be a typo when you were entering the order (this is something that I'm prone to!).

LC: 20408, 403, ALL

-- COAL has been excluded from loading by Imperial Cargomasters [global load exclusion list]

-- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS has been excluded from loading by Imperial Cargomasters [global load exclusion list]

-- IMPERIAL FLAG has been excluded from loading by Imperial Cargomasters [global load exclusion list]

** Imperial Cargomaster Report: Global Exclusions **

LC (Load Cargo) ... Coal ... Construction Materials ... Imperial Flag ... Improved Construction Materials ...

this from my last turn....

unless the lc order list only the resources that could actually have been loaded. I should maybe put improved construction materials there and see what happens...Sorry if it was that. The thought just dawned on me.