Rolling Thunder Forums

New addition

hobknob

You have time do do stuff like that AND do SN:ROTE as well! WOW! :nuke:

Of course there was that slight amount of confusion when he gave the doctor a lifeform design sheet to supposedly "cover this one", and walked away muttering something about the mental powers being overpriced. But beyond that (and the occasional Zarg the Destroyer slipping into the possible name pool), I bet things went fine.

Of course there was that slight amount of confusion when he gave the doctor a lifeform design sheet to supposedly "cover this one", and walked away muttering something about the mental powers being overpriced. But beyond that (and the occasional Zarg the Destroyer slipping into the possible name pool), I bet things went fine.

Gee I heard that his wife balked at naming the kid Vladchek. Can you imagine that? :nuke:

My best wishes to you and your family, its always a wonderful time when a new one comes, enjoy it! :)

Its a start of a lifetime of joy and great experiences.... the only thing more rewarding then playing super nova.... but at a higher financial cost... but still worth it! :}

Miltiades :]

I add my congrats to the rest, but this comment is just too hilarious. I have to show it to the future Mrs. Lord Uriel.

I found it very convenient that the hospital provided wireless internet. I was in the middle of absorbing my turns when the moment arrived. Fortunately my wife is a good sport and does not begrudge my gaming habit too much. It was also a nice way to pass the time while waiting for everything to work itself out. :nuke:

:nuke:

Congrats! And you thought paying for game turns was expensive.....

Now chip in with those 1 AM feedings. I'm certain you can manipulate spreadsheets while feeding the little tike with a bottle. The challenge will become once the high chair is employed and the Improved Foodstuffs and Advanced Luxury Goods go flying. Can mess up and even destroy the lap top screen. (Assuming the battery has not yet burst into flames.)

Octus