Rolling Thunder Forums

Contact!

Alien Fleet Sighting : ******* - 1b [in-system move by empire # ****]

GGT The Genesian Gremloid Technocracy # 2060 'Black Phoenix Rising From Golden Egg On Red Trimmed With Purple'

Fleet 6994

4 AUXM Voidgazer (Medium Auxiliary - 53,800 tons)

4 FS ISS Pathfinder (Fleet Scout - 18,900 tons)

8 COLM IMS No Credit Required (Medium Colonial Transport - 190,200 tons)

8 TR ICT Voidrunner (Trader - 21,200 tons)

4 DD INS Reasonable Excuse (Destroyer - 74,650 tons)

5 LTA IFS No Place Like Home (Light Tanker - 8,800 tons)

Greetings to the GGT Empire!

Our Pathfinder crew were both overjoyed to be the first to gain contact with another empire but also nervous at the sight of all those ships in what is clearly a colony system of the GGT, so we have taken quick action to contact you both through these official channels as well as unofficial ones and hope that we can initiate peaceful negotiations between our species as space has been both empty and cold.

Our Pathfinder shall remain at the WP where it entered and venture no further. It is already at Romeo orders so no hostile action will be taken on our part. We look forward to your communication at your earliest convenience.

First Citizen Honor Saldana

First Citizen Honor Saldana,

We appreciate your speed and your discretion in this matter and you will find a diplomatic courier soon arriving to the aforementioned locale. We greet you in the same spirit that you offered us and hope this will be the start of prosperous relations for both our empires.

Locklyn

• 2 weeks later...
More first contact!

Have found the Pathfinder of BRN The Barib #4107 'A Flying Brain'. We met on both sides of a warp point, each sending an explorer through.

Interested in peaceful interchange. Please contact us!

Octus Imerium

B)

Guess we are impatient, but has anyone seen this empire before? If you are lurking out there, please reply. Looking for FRIENDLY neighbors. And if not peaceful and friendly, then hopefully neutral.

When the diplomats fail, the admirals take over. Hopeful that the diplomats get a chance!

Octus Imperium, 3135

This is The Brain, Sorry we haven't been scanning this forum as much as we should apparently.

I suggest we set a boundary on the systems we are currently in. I'll survey my way back to Yanaha and no more in the Ellena system. I would hope you survey your way back to Ellena and no farther.

If we decide to trade in the future, we can do so somewhere near here I'm sure.

Unit Prime

This is The Brain, Sorry we haven't been scanning this forum as much as we should apparently.

I suggest we set a boundary on the systems we are currently in. I'll survey my way back to Yanaha and no more in the Ellena system. I would hope you survey your way back to Ellena and no farther.

If we decide to trade in the future, we can do so somewhere near here I'm sure.

Unit Prime

Agreed. Now to discuss mutual cooperation in private emails. Just to get the war mongers good and irritated. B)

Glad you've responded.

Octus Imperium

• 1 year later...
We have run into the Brain as well. We come in peace. We started the game around the time of your last contact with Octus Imperius. We are somewhat worried that we are close to people.

Worried Economic Leaders.

Don't be worried, be diplomatic. Welcome to the galaxy. And build some defense, no matter what your allies say. :)

Octus Imperium

(Sha'thar Blinks)

We welcome the Brain to our neighboring space as well. Granted, you may be many, many light years away (We see the Templars (barely), the EEOC sees the Templars and EEOC sees you...?), but now we know you're out there.

We in turn share space with the Ghorjaan, the Collectors and the Bon Bon Kings. Purrrhaps we should consider setting up a system of flight controllers, as navigatable space seems to be getting crowded?

We welcome you in peace, and wish you good hunting.

Do not hunt the prey that speaks!

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

(Sha'thar Blinks)

We welcome the Brain to our neighboring space as well.  Granted, you may be many, many light years away (We see the Templars (barely), the EEOC sees the Templars and EEOC sees you...?), but now we know you're out there.

We in turn share space with the Ghorjaan, the Collectors and the Bon Bon Kings.  Purrrhaps we should consider setting up a system of flight controllers, as navigatable space seems to be getting crowded?

We welcome you in peace, and wish you good hunting.

Do not hunt the prey that speaks!

Sha'thar

Clan Eldress

The Gosht Kohr

Maybe you could give the flight controllers some AA. That way they can hunt the enemies and reduce the space traffic. :cheers: