(10000*#Power Plants)= Total Power Output

Note: each power plant requires 100 processed radioactives

Hope this helps.

:P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having carried a colleagues laptop for her back to the home office for repairs, TSA looks at you really funny for having two laptops.... (Some of them look funny no matter what, but that goes without saying.)

Unquote

So that was you?!?!? Next time I will roll up my hard copy of my turn and smack you upside the head with it. Two laptops indeed! And I don't look funny either!

Sakarissa  :P

Yep, that must have been me. And I suspect I get hauled over to the special treatment line because I look funny.

Now about that Avatar....

Octus

(I do appreciate the work TSA does. Some do it with a smile and some with a sneer. Being pleasant, traveler and TSA, is just as easy as being nasty. So why not be pleasant? Unless you are a pirate, of course.)

• 5 months later...

On Startup Resources, (I'm including assets here also), I've a question on Fleets.

On my initial turn, I am given 4 Fleet Scouts -- call them Recon 101,102,103,104. All are listed as Fleet Scouts and assigned to 'different' Groups.

After reading on the various areas about problems detatching a ship from a fleet before moving them, I am wondering...

1. Are the four ships actually (1) Fleet or 4 seperate. They did seperate actions on the initial turn.

Don't want to write orders for (4) seperate and then find they couldn't be carried out. :blush:

Thanks!

Larry

They're four separate fleets. As far as we can remember, though, all the Pathfinders in queue to be built are assigned to the same fleet, so that's annoying.

If I remember you start with four fleets, three with one ship and one with the rest of the ships. Each fleet is moved separately but the ships move as a group so you do not need to provide orders to each ship individually.

Add to them. As your production ramps up, you'll need them. Another common tactic is to DISM some of your stripmines and build more ICs right off the bat. You can always change them back later if you're running low on Raws, but in the beginning the extra industrial capacity is better.

Add to them. As your production ramps up, you'll need them. Another common tactic is to DISM some of your stripmines and build more ICs right off the bat. You can always change them back later if you're running low on Raws, but in the beginning the extra industrial capacity is better.

Krelnett is right about needing more capacity but I found the most difficult part of the beginning was avoiding mistakes in my production. :oops: I found that I did not avoid them no matter how hard I tried. Good luck. B)

*pout* but i have hydroelectric! how do i use it? lol

Both hydroelectric and geothermal use the basic formula:

[1000+(20*Yield)]*#Power Plants=Total Power Output

For Coal Power Stations:

(10*#Power Plants)= Total Power Output

Note: each power plant needs 30 coal/turn

For Fission:

(10000*#Power Plants)= Total Power Output

Note: each power plant requires 100 processed radioactives

Hope this helps.

B)

Unless Pete changed it, hydroelectric and geothermal use the formula: