Rolling Thunder Forums

Energy Sapper Creature Knowledge

Kahless

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thousand cases of Advanced Bloodwine to anyone who can tell me where to get some Energy Sapper Creature Knowledge. What is it, how do you get it. Do you have to start with it in your racial design during set up? If so, what gives it to you?

Well, you start by finding an energy sapper creature, buy him a drink, :cheers: then another, :holiday: , then another, :cheers::cheers::santa::cheers::beer::cheers::cheers:

Then, ask him!!! :blink:

A thousand cases of Advanced Bloodwine to anyone who can tell me where to get some Energy Sapper Creature Knowledge. What is it, how do you get it. Do you have to start with it in your racial design during set up? If so, what gives it to you?

Well, you start by finding an energy sapper creature, by him a drink, :cheers: then another, :santa: , then another, :blink::cheers::beer::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Then, ask him!!! :blink:

:holiday: Well, I would do that if I could get my latest order of Advanced Bloodwine DELIVERED :cheers::cheers:

Kahless :cheers:

Hey, question, How do you keep a Klingon angry?

Tell him your sending Bloodwine, then don't! :holiday:

(please note, this is a joke, it is not sponsored nor endorsed by the HBOB, HBOB makes the delivery of its products a high priority, and customer service is job 2. (job 1 being quality products)) :santa: