Rolling Thunder Forums

Slot 1 question

Octus Imperium

All,

While not likely to happen and at the risk of exposing our research efforts, does anyone know if Valanite Armor can be put in slot one to use up some SRPs? Yes, why would one do that? It depends on priorities, but just asking. There seem to be more arms toting races every cycle.....

Octus Imperium

(BTW, just got first advanced resource after 22 cycles. I was hoping for a shorter time period but it could have been longer. The remainder are only a couple cycles behind and then I can build some of those other goodies we've researched!) :P

All,

While not likely to happen and at the risk of exposing our research efforts, does anyone know if Valanite Armor can be put in slot one to use up some SRPs? Yes, why would one do that? It depends on priorities, but just asking. There seem to be more arms toting races every cycle.....

Octus Imperium

(BTW, just got first advanced resource after 22 cycles. I was hoping for a shorter time period but it could have been longer. The remainder are only a couple cycles behind and then I can build some of those other goodies we've researched!)  :P

Vananite cannot be srp'ed.

• 4 months later...

Vananite cant be SRP'd due to the fact that it requires advanced steel to construct it.

The path is as follows...

Titanium Composite

Selenite Battle Weave

Cordellium Composite

Vananite Battle Armor

Trizenium Flexplate

and Finally

T'ckon 68.

Armor is a very good thing. :)

There may be another one after trizenium but Im not aware of it yet.

Vananite cant be SRP'd due to the fact that it requires advanced steel to construct it.

The path is as follows...

Titanium Composite

Selenite Battle Weave

Cordellium Composite

Vananite Battle Armor

Trizenium Flexplate

and Finally

T'ckon 68.

Armor is a very good thing. :)

There may be another one after trizenium but Im not aware of it yet.

You can only SRP items that are fourth generation or less technology. Since Vananite is 5th gen, SRPs cannot be used. You must research it the old fashioned way.