Rolling Thunder Forums

Heehee hee

Kurassier

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakarissa looks up from his paperwork as his executive assistant quietly enters his office. "Yes?"

"We just received another status report on our continuing efforts to divert the Bloodwine shipments to Kahless."

"And?"

"Successful. We still haven't been able to crack their computerized ordering system but our Corp of Computer Geeks are hopeful of eventual success. However, our stealth systems are performing at optimum efficiency since we have been able to either divert the Bloodwine shipments entirely or substitute something cheap in its place without being detected."

"Excellent."

Sakarissa 

You of course know that IF this were true it would mean war! :nuke:

Kahless actually has soooo much bloodwine, that he thinks he's ordered more than he actually has, he just drinks it all. If he had someone who actually monitors the shipments, he would see that he actually receives a free shipment after every 10th one. He's a very good customer, just a bit grumpy when he runs out. :cheers::P

Please watch your verb tense here, as a situational looker I can assure you that Kahless "has" very little Bloodwine, he "had" large (even copious) quantities of it. It is a lot like refined radioactives, the more power you use the more you need.

The Kahless Monster is very powerfull, thus he needs much Bloodwine.

You are right in that he is grumpy as a basic state (always needs more bloodwine).

My advice mix 1 gallon aziotropic ethanol with 1 packet of cherry koolaide and dissolve one well fed mosquito. He tends to sort of sneer as he quaffs it and seems to have a two word response, "burp, more" :huh::robot::cheers::cheers:

:huh: Ah, another who Looks but does not act. Your suggestion and the intimation that I would actually think this concoction was Bloodwine, is insulting to say the least. My reply-- Hab SoS1I Quch-- for those too lazy to look it up or who do not have access to the Klingon phrase book(truly an oversight on your part), freely translated it means--- Your mother has a smooth forehead. Perhaps one of the most severe insults in my language. :P

Kahless :taz:

:nuke: Ah, another who Looks but does not act. Your suggestion and the intimation that I would actually think this concoction was Bloodwine, is insulting to say the least. My reply-- Hab SoS1I Quch-- for those too lazy to look it up or who do not have access to the Klingon phrase book(truly an oversight on your part), freely translated it means--- Your mother has a smooth forehead. Perhaps one of the most severe insults in my language. :huh:

Kahless  :robot:

:huh: jIyong yopwaHlIj vIneH. :P

:huh: Ah, another who Looks but does not act. Your suggestion and the intimation that I would actually think this concoction was Bloodwine, is insulting to say the least. My reply-- Hab SoS1I Quch-- for those too lazy to look it up or who do not have access to the Klingon phrase book(truly an oversight on your part), freely translated it means--- Your mother has a smooth forehead. Perhaps one of the most severe insults in my language. :robot:

Kahless  :cheers:

:P jIyong yopwaHlIj vIneH. :huh:

Stop talking dirty :nuke:

:wub: jIyong yopwaHlIj vIneH. :wub:

Stop talking dirty :blush:

:oops: Our apologies. Our understanding of your culture led us to believe that would not be considered dirty for your people. Do you not prefer directness?

:oops: jIyong yopwaHlIj vIneH. :drunk:

Stop talking dirty :blush:

:oops: Our apologies. Our understanding of your culture led us to believe that would not be considered dirty for your people. Do you not prefer directness?

:wub: Ah, I see that my cancellation of my contract with you has touched a raw nerve. You should have thought of that before you allowed my shipments to be delayed and misappropriated. As for your comment , you really should use real words, not random keystrokes. :D

I am not sure who you apologised to, me or Hughestrog as you actually responded to Hughestrog.

If you have any honor, you should take your qutluch and commit Hegh'bat. :wub:

:wub: Ah, I see that my cancellation of my contract with you has touched a raw nerve. You should have thought of that before you allowed my shipments to be delayed and misappropriated. As for your comment , you really should use real words, not random keystrokes. :wub:

I am not sure who you apologised to, me or Hughestrog as you actually responded to Hughestrog.

If you have any honor, you should take your qutluch and commit Hegh'bat. :blush:

:oops::drunk: Apologies again. Our Type A Universal Translators assured us that was the correct Klingon phrase to express affection, it was not random at all. :D

As a peaceful race, we are entirely without qutluchmey, but we invite you to tlhutlh your romuluSngan pujbIQ elsewhere. :oops:

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggkkk  Toooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NnnnnnaaaaaaaaaannKKKKkkkkkkkk!

(No language that I'm aware of, but how often can you post this and even come close to being on topic?)  :ninja:

It's 'Thek' silly - obviously not reading the right Sci-Fi!!!

:D

Mx

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggkkk  Toooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NnnnnnaaaaaaaaaannKKKKkkkkkkkk!

(No language that I'm aware of, but how often can you post this and even come close to being on topic?)  :ninja:

It's 'Thek' silly - obviously not reading the right Sci-Fi!!!

:D

Mx

Ahhh, I stand corrected. My best guess had been that it might have been an obscure Entish dialect. Sounds something like the opening phrase of the monolog they use for the word 'the'.

No... But we were looking at the numbers last night and we're in danger of reducing our homeworld gravity if we go on much longer...

The mass of the water we've purified out of our oceans is approaching a significant fraction of the total. Be interesting to see what happens.