Rolling Thunder Forums

Neutrals

ali-t-akua

Has anyone found a Neutral on a Gas Giant or Asteroid field or some place with a Vacuum?

2 of the neutrals I have found were on moons. After successfully adding them to my empire through DIP commands, they suddenly moved from the moon to the planet. In one of those cases, the planet was a gas giant. So now I have science facilities on a gas giant! :blush:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have found and inducted 4 neutrals within our home system.

Sakarissa  :blush:

Total Moons and Planets scanned: 437

Total Neutrals located: 8

Total Neutrals located on Moons: 6 (All Primative Neutrals)

Total Neutrals located on Planets: 2 (both Advanced Neutrals)

Total Planets PMAP'ed: 290

Total Neutrals located: 11

Total Neutrals located on Moons: 6

Total Neutrals located on Planets: 5

Hmm how to approach a neutral??? thats easy!!! Send in the Marines!!! We found an advanced neutral in one of our home systems way back on turn #2 and made them a part of our empire around turn #4. many turns later they are still growing at a rate of 1 pop per turn and have yet

to revolt under our Stewardship. They had a few items that were and still are broken :wub:. One day

we hope to repair the linear accelerator so we could determine what is required to build the dern thing. :blush:

Hmm how to approach a neutral??? thats easy!!! Send in the Marines!!! We found an advanced neutral in one of our home systems way back on turn #2 and made them a part of our empire around turn #4. many turns later they are still growing at a rate of 1 pop per turn and have yet

to revolt under our Stewardship. They had a few items that were and still are broken :wub:.  One day

we hope to repair the linear accelerator so we could determine what is required to build the dern thing. :wub:

We've found that gifting Advanced Pharmaceuticals encourages negotiations. :blush: Though Primitives do seem to like Standard Hull Plate too.

I've seen about 75% of neutrals on moons. All but one of those were Primitives, however the one Advanced Neutral that was on a moon has 137 pop.

I've also found two Imperial Remnants on planets - they were much smaller only 26 & 27 pop; one of these was kind enough to give four System Probes when they joined the Empire.

-LX

Hmm how to approach a neutral??? thats easy!!! Send in the Marines!!!

We've found that gifting Advanced Pharmaceuticals encourages negotiations. :wub: Though Primitives do seem to like Standard Hull Plate too.

I've also found two Imperial Remnants on planets - ...

Sounds like a lot of other thing's in the game, no one answer, but more about how you want to role play it. :blush:

Forgive my ignorance, what is an Imperial Remnant? Is that a dropped player position, or something else entirely?

We've found that gifting Advanced Pharmaceuticals encourages negotiations. :blush: Though Primitives do seem to like Standard Hull Plate too.

I've also found two Imperial Remnants on planets - ...

Forgive my ignorance, what is an Imperial Remnant? Is that a dropped player position, or something else entirely?

The two Remnants I found were very far apart and both were the same empire "Swords and Starburst". I've heard from at least one other player that this remnant has been seen elsewhere. Perhaps we will be learning more galactic history one of these days? :wub:

-LX

Anyone know why quoting doesn't always format correctly?

Of course, this question should really be in the Board Help Forum.  :blush:

Don't know for sure but I'd guess it has to do with the quote begin and end tags. Looks like you had a single start tag and 3 end tags. When you edit quoted text you have to be very careful to make sure they stay matched up correctly. If you didn't edit the quotes then I don't know.

Our appearance is against us. No-one seems to want to believe a race of ugly,carnivorous Lizardmane with long teeth and sharp claws <G>. SO we just send in our experianced Diplomatic corp headed by Grand Marshal B'Rith and they decide to join up Immediatly. I am sure that the Grand Marhal just talks them into joining us and the the presence of the 1st and 2nd Crusaders travaling with him have almost nothing to do with it. :ninja: