Rolling Thunder Forums

First Contact

Krelnett_of_Kraan

After 66 long, lonely weeks, we have made contact with another sentient species!

We seek communication with Lord Pillsbury, leader of The Kooky Regime # 322 'A Light Brown World With Colorful Specks On It Superimposed On A Starfield Background'

Our 904th Survey Flight has seen your Fleet #311 in the Keahi system.

After 66 long, lonely weeks, we have made contact with another sentient species!

We seek communication with Lord Pillsbury, leader of The Kooky Regime # 322 'A Light Brown World With Colorful Specks On It Superimposed On A Starfield Background'

A race of giant locusts flying through space encounter a light brown world with colorful specks led by Lord Pillsbury. Why do I get the feeling this is not going to turn out to well?

QUOTE(Krelnett_of_Kraan @ Feb 12 2005, 04:30 PM)

A race of giant locusts flying through space encounter a light brown world with colorful specks led by Lord Pillsbury. Why do I get the feeling this is not going to turn out to well?

At least there will be a lot of giggling. :blush:

OMG now that is about the funniest empire description I've seen so far.  OK, THE funniest.

I agree. However, I thought the rules said no nonsensical or comical names would be allowed? Not that I'm complaining. The universe can always use more humor. :blush:

Kevin

Once again we would like to remind everyone that we more closely resemble wasps, flying ants, or hornets than locusts.

Bright colors, striped bodies, stingers, etc.

Maybe it's time to change the avatar pic again... :blush:

Once again we would like to remind everyone that we more closely resemble wasps, flying ants, or hornets than locusts.

Maybe it's time to change the avatar pic again...

Yeah, right. Since no one has seen you for 66 weeks, how are we to know what you look like. Plus there are some pretty voracious wasps in the family Apis. Hmmm. :blush:

Maybe it's time to change the avatar pic again... :cheers:

I liked the old one better. It looked like you had just popped up to say something profound.

Mr. Tinkles captured some Doughians once and tortured them with hot lights, boiling oil, etc. He posted the results, but we can't remember which topic it was in.

We sincerely hope we can stay on the other side of the galaxy from that one, but if we share a neighbor that may not be possible. :ninja: We think he actually BELIEVES all this "war" nonsense you all talk about.

Muwhahahahahahahahaha! Yes, we did capture a few of them after aggressively defending our space. Actually, he ran into one of our picket ships and didn't survive the encounter. The prisoners did make such wonderful prey noises. They didn't last long. We went through records levels of milk during that period tho. Hard to clean them from our whiskers too.

Mr Tink......Er, Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands.