Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Saudi Arabia here. Looking forward to a game in the sand. No more air mission cancellations due to bad weather. No more ice on the wings of my Ju-88s. No more Panthers freezing up in the snow. Just sand and sun and oil. I love this game!!!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brothers and sisters,

I like to announce the check in of Sweden.

Dear brother and sisters I like to ask brother Patton what he did in his last game to be punished with this little tribe tunnel diggers.

I pray for him and his people,

they will need it.

Brother Marcus :drunk:

Luck of the draw really! Wasn't my first choise but I can think of much worse places to call home. I must ask, Whats wrong will tunnels? They can give a nice stategic advantage if they aren't found out :D No sand crabs here like others i've read about :P:pirate2:

Brother and siters

I am happy to see such a wonderful group of leaders joining this game :D . I like to invite you to a nice little dinner in southern american style :pirate2: . The main course will be a wonderful, very pleasant soup form sea sponges slowy cooked for some days on a fire made from bolivian fire wood. Brothers and siters you could be sure that my brothers and I have prepared the sponges carefully and removed all parts of crab burgers, clothes and underwear :drunk: .

The exact place for our joined dinner will be annouced shortly.

As soon as I was able to locate then sponges........ :P

Brother Marcus

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Oi Monkey Boy..... :P Bolivia may be nearer that your think, watch ya mouth.

How dare you eat Sponges, you would have sent a shiver down my spine... If I had one.

Who are you really, I bet your that Yank from 74, following me around, trying to be as good as me.... WELL ITS NOT GONNA WORK..... Sweden Here I come

You are in Sweden I hope, it may be a long way from Bolivia but my Fishing Fleet :D:pirate2: will be there soon enough.

To: General Spongebob Squarepants,

Forgive my ignorance sir but where is Bolivia? I have been playing this game for 11 years and have never heard of a country referred to in this game that way. Surely someone talking as much junk as you seem to would not be scared to reveal your true identity, by that I mean what country are you playing?

Dear Sponge,

I am not in 75.... Not enough time or resources to take over the world in two games at once. :D

So you will have to just worry about me in 74 till that one is finished (for you)... or I win a large lottery. :P

But I will leave you mail in all the forums you are in just to keep you on your square little toes or whatever a sponge has..... :drunk:

DezertCamel :pirate2:

Dear brother spongy boy :) !

You are welcome! Feel free to enter my woods and mountains at any time you like :D . I am really impressed by your high delivery service level. Brother spongy you could be sure every single sponge you will deliver, will be converted to nice spongy meals with the same speed you have delivered it :python: . My people will love it :wub: .

Your brother Marcus

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

To the Camel - CHICKEN..... Cluck cluck cluck.... PLUCKED :wub:

To the Monk - I will see you on the Battlefield.... How long it takes me to get there i do not know but im coming. Just ask the Camel, hes in America and i will get there around turn 42. So when i say im gonna get ya, IM GONNA GET YA

To Predator - I cannot reveal my true nation as im Shy :python:

Anyone else....

Oh yes... IM GERMANY..... Muraaaaghhhhhhh!!!!!!

To our German, Bolivian, spongy brother :) !

Germany is a nice country, nearly as nice as Switzerland. You have a lot of nice brothers and sisters called neighbors, all willing to share the administration of your cities with you (without you?) :D . I am sure my people will not find at least one tasty sponge in Germany when they have time to visit Germany :wub: .

Have a good look on Offenbach, even allies :python: become weak if they have the chance to get 750 LGT.

Yours Brother Marcus

My brother Rasputin!

Of course the little Sponge is still invited. :cheers: I am not unfriendly :( , I do not plan to visit him soon :( ..... more or less I have first to deal with the Vikings :( and maybe some of his unpleasant friends :( . Only the universe knows where I have to go :D . and who will be my ally :wub: . Maybe I am the secret TA of my spongy friend :thumbsup: . Maybe I am MR. Crab :taz: . Maybe.......

I like my little spongy :python: . It is a pitty that he is the general of Germany, one of the most unfriendly places in our small world :) .

Brother Marcus