Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this an interesting little turn of events :wub: Seems I won't need to get through others to get S-boy. I love sponge cake :python: I must admitt, I was thinking Bulgaria with your little Bolivia ploy :( Nazi's and spounges :(

I GET IT!!!!!! SPOUNGIES :D The spoungies got to go, I want Hitler in a half shell. Give me time, I'll come up with some more dishes to bring to the party :(

FUNNY: How ironic, your Big Talkin gona come back and bite your A** sooner in G#75 than it will in 74 :) See you soon BOB, very, very soon :(

Dear brother Spongy!

I think it is a good idea to accept the offer of the lowlands. If you make a deal with him, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czechoslovakia and the Baltic States then the way to France (your special private enemy) is free. If you deal with France too, you will have a chance to be in time for dinner with me.

All the best

Brother Marcus

Oh I forgot Brother Galvorn is right! ........

I do not really know if I really play Sweden..... I will log out and have quick look to my turn.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Yelllow..... Im Here, talking about me as if im not.

Well im closing all borders and not letting anyone in, for dinner or other things...

Rasputin my old chum, i know your a bit far away but do you fancy taking Sweden out, hes a menace to world peace.

Hes no ally of mine and as you will see when i bomb him into next week.

SBSP

PS - Patton, i thought we could leave our dispute behind us in game 74 and start a fresh but after that PM about my mother and a Discus Fish and the fact your a tiny waste of space of a nation im gonna have to kill you. :python:

Thanks

Dear Brother Spongy!

You are really a nice boy :) ! Conquering Switzerland is a nice idea. This will increase my industrial power very nicely :D . By the way please advise your administration to send my people your industrial data. We have to prepare for the assimilation. of Germany. :python: The fate of your spongies is allready known to every one, so I will not start to repeat it here :wub: .

Yours Brother Marcus

...... the one who takes care of spongies

Rasputin my old chum

SquareBob — Old Chum? hmmmm, Don't let your rhetoric write checks your SpongePants can't cash.

I have no problems with Brother Marcus. He's invited me to dinner and that is quite a nice offer. You on the other hand like to talk yourself into a corner and I thought I'd help you do it again. See, I really am a nice guy!

Brother Marcus — From the rhetoric we continue to hear from SpongePants he may not make it to the dinner party. What other deserts do you have planned if Sponge Cake won't be able? Oh, Btw, have you determined if you are really playing Sweden? I just verified my turn does indeed say Italy

Galvorn — I have been accused of having a twisted mind but believe me, I'm no Goebbel wannabe. Are you playing in this game or just lurking?

SquareBob — One last thing, what's this we heard about a Discus Fish?

There is one question that seems to appear in most of the last several game threads that hasn't been ask yet. So I'll ask it. Norbert — You playing in this game?

I think it is a good idea to accept the offer of the lowlands.  If you make a deal with him, Switzerland, Austria,  Poland, Czechoslovakia and the Baltic States
I'm sure a mutually beneficial meeting can be arranged. In due time.

OH BOB, there you go again :( I sent no such PM. If I was the type of low life to make such comments about ones mother I would be man enough to do it here :D None the less, What you started in 74 will only fallow you. Like the camel, I will fallow you to the ends of this forum and forever be the thorn in your side. :( By the way, which is your side :( Being square makes it difficult to know for sure or do we just pick one and stick it. :)

Carefull Monk :python:

if you continue to incurage him to attack me I will be forced to consider it an act of war :wub: and I realy don't want to :(

Dear Brother and Sisters!

Know that I have have started new alliance between different countries I have a new superior suggestion..... let us play peace! Nobody try to break his alliances in turn 3, nobody declares war the hole game ..... this would be nice I guess.

The problem with the missing desert for my dinner is not to big, I will offer a swedish wood cake.... very tasty and extremly durable.

Be the peace with you

Brother Marcus

...... btw I have not found my turn yet.....

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Italy - Dont mention the DISCUS FISH

Ok lets get our cards on the table here, When i say im gonna attack someone i mean it, from turn 2 in #74 i said i was gonna attack Libya and I am (eventually) so when i say....

"Im gonna rip out the Heart of Switzerland" - Im gonna do it.

All those who want a piece of Switzerland say Eye

Thanks, I await the responses of said future Allies. Lowlands you with me?

PS Germany wants secure borders with everyone except Switzerland so please let me know you want the same, as i have so many borders i would have to assume your gonna be an enemy and well we all know where that leads to.

So Denmark, Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, France, Lowlands please let me know your intentions, I can be a realy nice Sponge :python:

Dear my little Brother "Cheese-Maker from the Large Mountains"!

You know you have only four home provinces. Doing war which such a low number of home provinces is very dangerous, especialy with Sweden and his killer monks :python: . But I am cleric and so I have to keep peace :wub: . I forgive you and you are may stay alive :D . Of course you are still invited for dinner. :(

Still looking for my turn....... :)

Brother Marcus