Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

..... dear Brother General Spongebob Squareplants

.... we should really have a deep and intensive tal about the problem with the DISCUS FISH. This fish is a danger for the peace of the world. Let us talk about this problem and after that you will do a TA with switzerland your good friend from 74.

Your Brother Marcus

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU MENTIONED THAT FISH.....

Peace with the Clock Makers, you must be joking, he speads more lies than a Swedish Monk

Yeah and who is Norbert, i have heard his name mentioned in other forums but could someone please type up a potted history of this infamous player? :python:

Borther Marcus - Well, I know Norbert started Game 71 as Norway and has started several games since. But haven't heard from him or seen a post by him in quite some time. Maybe he is Norway in this game too!

SpongePants — redriopurus.jpg

There are quite a few nations that haven't checked in. Guess we are being a bit to friendly for them.

Someone should kindly fill in the rest of the world about this spongebob guy and his distaste for the discus fish. I don't even know the guy but all this rhetoric makes me wish I shared a border with Germany.

Who is Spain? Italy should contact me at my e-mail address as I have information that might be pertinent to him and his group.

Italy - Dont mention the DISCUS FISH

Ok lets get our cards on the table here, When i say im gonna attack someone i mean it, from turn 2 in #74 i said i was gonna attack Libya and I am (eventually) so when i say....

"Im gonna rip out the Heart of Switzerland" - Im gonna do it.

All those who want a piece of Switzerland say Eye

Thanks, I await the responses of said future Allies. Lowlands you with me?

PS Germany wants secure borders with everyone except Switzerland so please let me know you want the same, as i have so many borders i would have to assume your gonna be an enemy and well we all know where that leads to.

So Denmark, Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, France, Lowlands please let me know your intentions, I can be a realy nice Sponge  :wub:

Well now this was pointless :( Alliances with all but me, Ok, I'll play

Oh my :) (shivering in my boots, combat type, like your mother's) I am scared. Oh please don't pick on me :D. Get real, IF that were to happen who would you stab in the back after I was gone- Lowlands maybe, France, Poland??? yada, yada, yada!!! Stab that is if you could get your spongy knife to not fold overwhen you try :( P.S.-( if your going to accuse me of some thing might as well be guilty of it)

Rasputin: LOVE THAT FISH :python:

Dear brothers and sisters .

to keep the peaceful atmosphere in this game we should not mention any longer the DISCUS FISH or show pictures like that redriopurus.jpg. You agree? Good.

Let's talk about Discus-Cake :python: : What is the best way to make a cake from that stuff.

.... I have the felling we will get a d.... bl... god war! I like this game.

btw...... Spongy you are not listening but you read!

Your Brother Marcus

....... Italy and his group ?

Dear peaceful brother Predator!

Maybe you know something your other brothers and sisters have missed! Could you write us a short list.....

But please check for bigger errors as to mention Switzerland and Germany at the same side...... I am sure they would declare war on you at once. Before Turn 3!

Brother Marcus

Dear my little Brother "Cheese-Maker from the Large Mountains"!

You know you have only four home provinces. Doing war which such a low number of home provinces is very dangerous, especialy with Sweden and his killer monks :ninja: .  But I am cleric and so I have to keep peace :wub: . I forgive you and you are may stay alive :thumbsup: . Of course you are still invited for dinner. :cheers: 

Still looking for my turn....... :oops:

Brother Marcus

Well, send your Monks if you must. I will introduce them to the fisrt all woman mountain division(more on the way): 4 Regaments, one for each week of the month so that each Reg. is in PMS sink. Should be more than a match for 5 monk divisions :ninja: and one of your divisions should be more than a match for 10 SS spongie divisions :woohoo:. We can continue with this rhetoric or not. If not I would be happy to accept your invite to dinner- Why not have both for dessert: Discus fish and sponge cake, how about some king crab suflay for an appatiser

P.S. we're better known for our watches, especaily our waterproof one. No BOB you can't have any :P

Gen Sponge --- Ok lets get our cards on the table here, When i say im gonna attack someone i mean it, from turn 2 in #74 i said i was gonna attack Libya and I am (eventually) so when i say....

I am still waiting fro your dreaded pirate invasion gen. Spong..... :wub:

AS for this DISCUS FISH, it probably eats sponge for it's main diet.... Now I see why you do not like it.... :ninja:

I will have to import them to game 74 to stop your invasion plans.... :ninja:

DezertCamel :woohoo: